And again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elwcom

Dec 11, 2009
under the bridge
I started vaping in late 2009 i think, i stuck at it for a good few months, but the simplicity of buying a packet of cigarettes while on the go cracked me, dying batteries and refilling crarts just made no sense to me when i could just grab a pack from the store and puff away!:glare:

So after realising my moronic decision to give up vaping im back again, this time prepared! i dug old my 510, stocked up on attys, carts, juice, batteries and a pcc! its been 2 days and im already enjoying it again! 'cherry cigar' juice and that brilliant straw/q-tip mod! and some cartomizers on their way :laugh:

Puffadder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Punta Gorda Belize / NJ

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
I have a Reo mini and still use my 510 with coffee and drinking. More comfortable and more like a cigarette I guess. I'm very happy with the 510 and always carry extra charged batteries with me. Good luck sweetie.

I have a Reo Mini also, which I use every day, along with my Riva 510 for dripping. I, too, carry extra batteries for both.

Puffadder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Punta Gorda Belize / NJ
Welcome back..... seems vaping may always be higher maintenance than smoking, just keep all the other advantages of vaping in mind.... and keep posting, the ECF support group is always open for business,
you're not alone. :)

We all just need to ask - Which is higher maintenance: Feeding our vaping habit or hauling around an oxygen tank?

elwcom

Dec 11, 2009
under the bridge
Thanks everyone! I'm really getting back into it, cartomizers are even better than I expected, they can last me pretty much a full day! I think i might have to try out one of theses tank things too.
I love the idea of trying out all these different little things,mind of exciting. Vapings changed a lot since my first attempt. Just placed an order for some different juices and then that's it for this month lol I'll have to wait for next pay day to go mad again!

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    Good luck with your vaping. The tank systems are generally prone to leaks. There are various ways to minimize the problem, but it's still enough to put some people off. If you were eyeballing the Ego-T in particular, the regular tank atomizers really mute the flavor (the low resistance tank atomizers are better).

The aforementioned REO Mini or even a REO Grand (reosmods.com) are really cool choices if your pocketbook can take a one-time hit on a nice bottom-feeder mod.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread