*Announcement* Please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
We regret to announce that PIF has lost a treasured member today. Jules has decided that it would be best for her not to participate in ECF for personal reasons. We wish her the best and we are sad to see her go.

Sadly, we have lost another of our beloved. j0ker came in at our great time of need, to help PIF move past a difficult time. He took ownership and grew to love the forum just as much as any of us. Unfortunately, his position was temporary and now he must focus on other aspects of
ECF. He will still be around and part of his heart is here with us, so we will definitely still see him!

With the departure of j0ker, Elendil will be taking ownership of PIF! He will be a welcome addition and will be of great help to the mod staff.

Sincerely,

ToniAnne
UntamedRose
Elendil
(PIF group owner)

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I just feel like we should light candles and line them around a big picture of Jules. Jules was so valuable to this community and she helped so many of us. I know some people have been irked by a couple things that she has said - But you, yes you, daD.. you know you love her... I will miss seeing Jules around here so much. She had promised me she would stay as a member but I guess she just couldn't bare it. It's hard for me to come here now, but thankfully I still have a lot of true friends that are very much worth being here.

And Elendil, I am so glad you have joined us! I've seen your stash! ;) ;) :D

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
I just feel like we should light candles and line them around a big picture of Jules. Jules was so valuable to this community and she helped so many of us. I know some people have been irked by a couple things that she has said - But you, yes you, daD.. you know you love her... I will miss seeing Jules around here so much. She had promised me she would stay as a member but I guess she just couldn't bare it. It's hard for me to come here now, but thankfully I still have a lot of true friends that are very much worth being here.

And Elendil, I am so glad you have joined us! I've seen your stash! ;) ;) :D

very well put Sal!!

welcome Eliendil

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
yeah jules will be missed...but right now with all that she's got going on she may need to take a break from us...and while painful....we're a rowdy bunch who get catty from time to time and often don't listen...and that's an additional stress that she really doesn't need to deal with at the present...

really we're like trying to heard cats round here...

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
yeah jules will be missed...but right now with all that she's got going on she may need to take a break from us...and while painful....we're a rowdy bunch who get catty from time to time and often don't listen...and that's an additional stress that she really doesn't need to deal with at the present...

really we're like trying to heard cats round here...

i agree that she doesn't need the stress...lol but the herding cats, i've seen cats move in a herd b4 - it was wild to see 1 goes and they all go and it had to b 25+cats easy - now i've NEVER seen chickens move in a herd though....lol but just try calling some of the ppl here chickens. - the right name could b a real dilemma..lol

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
i agree that she doesn't need the stress...lol but the herding cats, i've seen cats move in a herd b4 - it was wild to see 1 goes and they all go and it had to b 25+cats easy - now i've NEVER seen chickens move in a herd though....lol but just try calling some of the ppl here chickens. - the right name could b a real dilemma..lol
lol but they were a herd on their own...if someone tried to round them up into a herd they'd look at that person like " :censored: you".... theres a reason that one of the words for a group of them is a glaring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread