The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

*VAPESTOCK 3* Florida Announcement and Updates! Peace Love Vapor! June 7th and 8th 2013

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by dereck, Nov 1, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Andy Thatcher

Andy Thatcher Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    I came I saw I vaped.

Awesome event.

Thank you Suncoast Capers for putting up with us all for another year.

Was a blast met many but missed even more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

2. dereck

dereck Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Thank you for the kind words Pete. Once again, a fantastic job as emcee brother, that was a blast!
    Sorry to hear about your mother Marcella. Yeah there were around 800, gave out all 667 lanyards between 12-3PM.
    Andy, it was great to see you there, thanks for coming.
    Thanks to all the vendors for supporting the event!
    Thank you Laurel, Pete, Nadine, Jenn, Josh, Classy, Jackie, Jan and everyone who helped make the day run as smooth as it did.
    And a BIG thanks to all the vapers who showed up, it would not have been nearly as fun without all of you! Great to see some familiar faces, as well as, make some awesome new friends :)

3. FrostyWolf

FrostyWolf Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2013
    Punta Gorda, Florida
    So I met up with Scubabatdan and he hooked me up! Purchased a RSST and he coiled and wicked it right there on the spot of a ceramic wick and some kind of spot welding voodoo! Big thanks!

Was a ton of fun, had a blast.

4. Flowersoul

Flowersoul Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    What an awesome time VapeStock was!

Got to meet some of the wonderful folks I've seen online for a few years! Classy, Keyzgirl, Ces, Dan, Zen, Jenn, and so many others.

Thank you to all who made this such a success and to all the vendors who worked so hard to get their goodies to us!

You all made my first time at a Vaping event a memorable one!!! :)

A special shout out to Drew at N-Haler for remembering!

5. DawnsFolly

DawnsFolly Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow what a great party! That was so much fun. Thank you very much. Vendors were excellent. The freebies & raffles were amazing too.

6. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I had a fantastic time!!! Thanks so much for all the hard work that y'all did, and thanks to the all the great vendors :)

7. Azyre

Azyre Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2012
    Holiday, Florida
    We had a great (though hot) time at our first vape event. The bf still won't switch to vaping though :(

8. FrostyWolf

Apr 26, 2013
    Punta Gorda, Florida
    Yes...the "raffle"...

9. dragonrage

dragonrage Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2012
    melrose fl
    179791_10201241483500656_499074616_n.jpg 1004414_10201241483740662_872988075_n.jpg i had a blast with my sister and her friend. they are new vapers thanks to me and they loved it

10. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    lol.. .I remember Gidget from the raffle :) Glad you guys enjoyed and congrats to Gidget on winning something in the raffle thingy-do.

11. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    I have 2 items that as of Monday at noon had not been retrieved (from the tiki bar) by their rightful owners. I asked if the owners called the hotel would they mail them. No was the answer, they would be happy to hold them so they could be picked up. I left my name and e-mail if they (owners) called. Send me a message on FB/PM me here with a description of what the items are and if it matches the items I have-Cost of postage gets them home to you!!!!!!!!!!

12. IThrenodyI

IThrenodyI ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2011
    Wild Wonderful WV
    Not me...but how awesome of you trying to get things home to their rightful owners! :D

13. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    I can't tell you how happy it would make me to see items returned to their owner. Would tickle me to bits!!

I know during the event LXP/Rob lost a pair of Oakley shades and we thought they'd never be seen again - lo and behold... they were found and returned to him. Warms my heart to see the "stock" spirit!

Fingers crossed these items find their way home <3

14. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    One of the items has been claimed. Described to the T! One Vamo w/mt3 will be going home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. FrostyWolf

Apr 26, 2013
    Punta Gorda, Florida
    Ok, so, I won the groove in the raffle, and I saw this today:
    Groove Recall

Unfortunately, the vendor business card that came with the Groove I have already mixed up with the other 20 or so cards I walked out with that day. Any way I can figure out who donated it to the raffle so I can go about seeing if they will let me swap it for something that won't explode on me?

[​IMG]

(thats not mine, but apparently why there are having the recall)

16. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    Hopefully Dereck will know which vendor it was from Frosty. I have no idea as I am just the hired talent!!!! :p :facepalm:

On the other hand, do you know anyone annoying (besides me) that you could bestow this fine mod to as a gift?

17. dereck

Oct 1, 2009
    Apologies, we didn't get a chance to log the prizes we received during the event. I have a good idea who it may have been and have e-mailed the company regarding this Frosty, I will message you as soon as I hear back.

18. FrostyWolf

Apr 26, 2013
    Punta Gorda, Florida
    OK thanks a TON! I also emailed thru the vapestock.us site. The issue I have is like, I went with 4 other people, and we left with SOOO much stuff 2 x 25 gift certificates, a vamo, a groove, a ibtanked setup, god knows how many sample juices, etc, nevermind the stuff we bought. We kind of pooled it all on the table when we got back and split it up between who needed what.

Since we had two newbies (just started vaping that day) they ended up with most of the stuff, and then all the bags and business card and the like went home with someone else. So I literally have no idea what was what at this point :( It's a blue groove, if it helps.

The groove went home with one of the newbies, shes going to be completely bummed out when she hears about this (still trying to get in touch with her, shes been at work) as it's literally all she has, the groove and the pro tank and the free samples.

19. FrostyWolf

Apr 26, 2013
    Punta Gorda, Florida
    Hey, we are pretty sure it was mad vapes or e cig supply if it helps

20. dereck

Oct 1, 2009
    Thanks, definitely not ecigsupply, their prizes came in the mail ahead of time. They donated gift cards and bottles of liquid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.