• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

*VAPESTOCK 2012* Florida Announcement & Updates! More peace, love and vaping! June 8 & 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Oh, I really hope it comes back to Florida next year. It was a blast. I can't believe how many people knew who I was. At first, it was a little shocking. After a while, it was really flattering. I really didn't realize how many people watched my reviews. It was great!

I did tell Christopher David (AeroVapor), that we need to do a VapeMeet in Florida. He is all into the idea, now that he is down here. I think we could gather a bit of people, with all of our viewers. That would be a lot of fun.

Check out the Florida forum.

Trying to get interest for our side of the peninsula, all help and ideas welcomed.

Think Orlando or out at the coast would be awesome.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Check out the Florida forum.

Trying to get interest for our side of the peninsula, all help and ideas welcomed.

Think Orlando or out at the coast would be awesome.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Hit me up on Skype, and let's start getting everything started.

Dom C

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Plantation, Florida
Oh, I really hope it comes back to Florida next year. It was a blast. I can't believe how many people knew who I was. At first, it was a little shocking. After a while, it was really flattering. I really didn't realize how many people watched my reviews. It was great!

I did tell Christopher David (AeroVapor), that we need to do a VapeMeet in Florida. He is all into the idea, now that he is down here. I think we could gather a bit of people, with all of our viewers. That would be a lot of fun.

Count me in bro! I've been wanting to go to a meet for sooo long and after vapestock I need more! I talked to ChristopherDavid, Scottinboca, and Bruce from COV about south florida meets and they were all down. Apparently Scott and Bruce have already had one about a month ago.

Dom C

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Plantation, Florida
Rob,

Why did you let me hand my sister my credit card, and then worse... let me walk away??? :facepalm: I was looking at buying a new house before, now I am hoping that I can afford a sturdy box. :cry:

Oh, I keed! I had a blast!

Rob really had your sister and my girlfriend spending our dough with those new girly ego batts. Although I am partly to blame for distracting you while your sister spent your mortgage payment.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Wow I had such a great time. Classy, G8rGrl, CES, Keyzy and Sun (I'm sorry I'm forgetting someone) are just greatest and it was so cool hang in' with them !!!!

Thanks all for coming by my table, I had a blast.

A special thanks to Derek and Laura...... and Derek for listening.

Wharf!!! I really wish I had hung out with you and Isaac more. Next time, we are going to make sure we do! It was awesome meeting you finally!

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
You sure did! I don't think I've ever seen anyone order more food than me before AND finish it all!

Well, after not eating all day, and then just having a snack at the bar earlier... I was starving! :lol:

I really enjoyed hanging out with you and your girl, it was a lot of fun. Let's make sure to do it again!

Dom C

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Plantation, Florida
Well, after not eating all day, and then just having a snack at the bar earlier... I was starving! :lol:

I really enjoyed hanging out with you and your girl, it was a lot of fun. Let's make sure to do it again!

Definitely! Hit me up if you're ever in south florida and I'll do the same next time I'm up around your way. Not to mention the possibility of more Florida meets in the near future, provided a certain reviewer starts promoting the idea on their youtube channel.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Definitely! Hit me up if you're ever in south florida and I'll do the same next time I'm up around your way. Not to mention the possibility of more Florida meets in the near future, provided a certain reviewer starts promoting the idea on their youtube channel.

Oh, that is a good idea. I will have to ask ChristopherDavid if he'll do that! :D

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
I'll work on finding a suitable location in Orlando. First question, though. Are we going to want something adults-only or kid/family-friendly? And by adults-only, I'm not talking an 'adult' establishment, but maybe a pub or something similar where you wouldn't bring kids. Whereas, family-friendly might be a restaurant or some sort of family venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread