Another Cops & e-cigs tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davo

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Heart of Dixie
Last Friday I had pulled over onto the shoulder to top off a carto just about 200 yards in front of a cop that had a car stopped for something. I had my flashers going and made sure I was a good ways off the highway. So as I was fiddling with my stuff dropping juice into the carto I noticed the cop pulling up behind me with his blue lights still flashing. That's never a comforting feeling... he approached my window and asked if there was any problem, I said no I was just refilling my e-cig with some juice and to my surprise he new what it was. I was relieved because it looked like I was a craack head with all my stuff on display. He asked if it worked and I said it was great and that I had not smoked since October of '09 and gave him some V4L business cards. I think he indicated his wife smoked. Whew what a relief!

:laugh:

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
On topic- I had a cop pull me over and I had my big clunky mod in my hand and he asked what it was, and I explained it to him, and he was interested so I gave him a card. He said he would try it and he thanked me. I was actually walking down port jefferson by my house, it is a little small town with a nice water front.

@almightyGod Hey man, gotta be careful with that pot.

twoskinsoneman

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
WV
Gosh! Several days ago was the first I ever heard of it. LOLOLOL
I'm now 6 days tobacco free after 45+ years of smoking that nasty tobacco.

Rick

Wow. It's is a great accomplishment! Just gotta keep charged batteries and ejuice in stock to make sure you don't give yourself an excuse to pick another garbage stick up! :)

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Gosh! Several days ago was the first I ever heard of it. LOLOLOL
I'm now 6 days tobacco free after 45+ years of smoking that nasty tobacco.

Rick

Congrats Rick!! It's a great feeling isn't it!?!?.....And welcome to the wonderful world of vaping :)

Davo.....you are a very brave one...I'll tell you what.....I think I would be right there with Anita....as far away from him as possible....more discreet....course my luck would be he wouldn't believe me and take me away in the back of his flashy car:(

Congrats Davo!!!

Nev

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Las Vegas
I dread the thought of being pulled over with my PV. Even more, I dread the thought of being pulled over because of my PV.... I actually use white shorties with red LEDS and faux filter cartos when driving....Ok, I am a bit paranoid LOL

And yes, they can extract from that other greenish colored tobacco (not that I would know lol)

Congrats on 6 days thegrindre!

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Oh I feel quite sure somone has figured that out, no different than extracting nicotine from tobacco.

they must have :) One of my friends who is a cna says one of her patients had the "drops " from the clinic she puts in her tea .( cancer ) so yeah it must exist
p.s in cali it is LEGAL with a prescription .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread