The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another day In the office.

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Lordron's_Drag, Apr 7, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jebbn

Jebbn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

2. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    You look different than your avatar with glasses and a fog bank in front of your face.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. dom qp

dom qp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

VG helps to moisturize the skin

• Funny Funny x 7
  4. Lordron's_Drag

Lordron's_Drag Super Member

Mar 7, 2019
    Karnes city, Texas
    Yep they have been saying I have a glow

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Vapedog

Vapedog Super Member

Oct 28, 2018
    :laugh: Say's the person who's avatar is smoking a cigarette and blowing a smoke cloud! :vapor:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Jebbn

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. brewbear

brewbear Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2017
    Are you sure you're not pregnant?

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Alien Traveler

Alien Traveler Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2014
    United States
    I was a smoker. Only because of it I am a vaper. Should I be ashamed of my past? No way.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Vapedog

Vapedog Super Member

Oct 28, 2018
    But a vaper who was a smoker and posts a picture of a vape cloud is in your eyes juvenile. And you posting with every post a picture of a smoker smoking is being proud. Actually the picture of the vape clouds should be the proud moment.
    Your picture accompanied by your comments to others here is the point being made not the picture alone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Alien Traveler

Alien Traveler Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2014
    United States
    But where did you find about "being proud" in my posts? Is "being proud" and to be not ashamed are the same thing for you? If there are thing I should be proud off, they do not include smoking or vaping. Smoking and vaping - small things, nothing to be proud about. Hope they will not be mentioned on my headstone.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Lordron's_Drag

Mar 7, 2019
    Karnes city, Texas
    I got a lot to be proud of 3 years no jail thats the longest period of time I've been free since I was 18. I made it out of prisob, I have officially retired from my gang. I have a beautiful wife 2 beautiful butthole kids. My own house my own car. I'm not looking over my shoulder wondering if I'm going to get killed or robbed or arrested. Dude these aren't just vape clouds there like a little award ceremony.

Attached Files:

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Vapedog

Vapedog Super Member

Oct 28, 2018
    Yeah, yeah, dodge the real issue. Basically you came into the thread where somebody posted a harmless picture of a vape cloud, but you come in and start calling people juvenile and how you feel sorry for those who gave it a like as if they are in need of your pity or below you. Basically you have been rude. So what if the guy posts a picture of a vape cloud, so what, he's having fun, way better and well mannered than your self righteous rude tirade. Sad life if thats all you gotta worry about, someones picture of a vape cloud. Im feeling sorry for you right now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Jebbn

Amazing what people get offended by.
    Vapes make clouds. Doesn't matter if you're a juvenile or a geriatric. If you are engaged in a pursuit you are ashamed of or not proud of you probably aren't living right. Don't live ashamed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. TheKiwiGuy

TheKiwiGuy Full Member

Apr 2, 2019
    Auckland, New Zealand
    I love the cloud but I usually make clouds when being alone. I know that making clouds in public places may offend somebody.
    Plus your photo is much better when there is a white cloud on it :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Lordron's_Drag

Mar 7, 2019
    Karnes city, Texas
    I'm not really in the business of making others happy I blow clouds in your face hahahahah

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. KYBLUE

KYBLUE Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2013
    Kentucky, USA
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  17. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    The can of worms has officially been opened. Nothing left to do now but go fishing. And blowing HUGE clouds. I wonder if that will offend the fish? Nahh probably not, fish are so non-judgemental they won't even blink an eye at a vape cloud, let alone go on a forum and insult everybody. A fish will take a sharp hook to the face, let you pull them out of the water and after you put them back, they go on about their day as if nothing happened with norhing but forgiveness in their little hearts. We should all take life lessons from the fish. I suspect that fish might even engage in contests to see who can blow the biggest bubbles. It could happen.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Lordron's_Drag

Mar 7, 2019
    Karnes city, Texas
    On a side note has anyone every tried blowing bubbles with vape breath my kids minds have been blown, they say my dad's a wizard

• Funny Funny x 4
  19. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    Good lord, vapers are certainly a judgmental bunch. I've said it before: We need to stick together. I am a gun owner and never see a fellow enthusiast bad-mouthing another for their choices. Likewise, we are all vapers and how we vape is a personal thing. Really, these "judges" are the ones that need to grow up. It's sad to see a fellow vaper call another "juvenile".

Get over it, you might live longer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Few are. other people get pissed and pass laws so no one can vape at all because they’re not in the business of making others happy either.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.