• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Another Juice thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyphenza

Oct 14, 2013
Cape Town
Hi guys

I've checked the other threads and this forum has been super helpful so thanks for that .

Im loving vaping , it's keeping me off the cigs , but i find what keeps me interested is if i switch out and try different flavours .

So far I've gone thru :
The Twisp stuff (their Rebel is awesome) and they've got some limited edition fruit action which is a nice change for them
Lots of the Liqua stuff ( Cola & Apple being favourites)
Some Hangsen , which has been hit and miss , their Red Cola is AMAZING ! But their passion fruit & Mint have a strange base taste that lingers.
Recently just got some of the Vape Africa juice and it's very good , demolished a bottle of their pineapple and will continue to support them .

What I need to know is if there are any other suppliers i could try in the Western Cape area , who I can pick up/buy from directly and not online , I've had bad luck with my post & im not home alot to receive deliveries .

So interesting flavour juice suggestions that i can fetch in Cape Town , please let me know . Thanks for your time .

Hyphenza

Oct 14, 2013
Cape Town
Thanks everyone . Yeh , only tried the Vape Africa Pineapple , super refreshing and good vapour production . Only complaint is that they don't have the pg/vg ratio on the bottle , but I'm sure if you asked they'd tell you .

Looking forward to trying their Creme Soda , they only have it in 0mg at the moment tho .
What's interesting is that i have friends overseas who are super keen on that juice because it's a taste of home .
Wonder if there'd be a market overseas for unique South African flavours - Amarula , etc .

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Thanks everyone . Yeh , only tried the Vape Africa Pineapple , super refreshing and good vapour production . Only complaint is that they don't have the pg/vg ratio on the bottle , but I'm sure if you asked they'd tell you .

Looking forward to trying their Creme Soda , they only have it in 0mg at the moment tho .
What's interesting is that i have friends overseas who are super keen on that juice because it's a taste of home .
Wonder if there'd be a market overseas for unique South African flavours - Amarula , etc .

I'm sure that if there was a good Amarula juice, it would sell well overseas. Especially for the British market. I for one would buy. Cream Soda sounds nice too, but 0 nic - not so. I need my 36mg nic ejuices :p.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
I'm sure that if there was a good Amarula juice, it would sell well overseas. Especially for the British market. I for one would buy. Cream Soda sounds nice too, but 0 nic - not so. I need my 36mg nic ejuices :p.

The Reo Grand brought me down to 24mg immediately (from 36) - had no choice, would have been in a permanent nic coma. After work I go to 12mg to be able to sleep at night.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
The Reo Grand brought me down to 24mg immediately (from 36) - had no choice, would have been in a permanent nic coma. After work I go to 12mg to be able to sleep at night.

I've been vaping a lot recently, after a month of almost no vaping at a mountian retreat. My sleeping has been very erratic, with me sometimes waking up at 3:30 to 4:00AM, and unable to sleep again. I never thought about the nic angle. I will try lower nic in the evening and see if that helps.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
I've been vaping a lot recently, after a month of almost no vaping at a mountian retreat. My sleeping has been very erratic, with me sometimes waking up at 3:30 to 4:00AM, and unable to sleep again. I never thought about the nic angle. I will try lower nic in the evening and see if that helps.

Ah, that mountain retreat sound like a treat! Let us know about the nic and the sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread