• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Another Local Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hey Sub... don't know about them, so can't recommend them. I think I looked at the number a long time ago and didn't like how it was a different area code... I never bothered to contact them about our group.

Might try PHXSmokeless for that Pink 901 or Chad at ECigSupply.com ($34.95 starter kit, but shows out of stock, hmmmmm but I think he is getting a new shipment in, or it may be in and not in stock yet so you can call him. The number is on the contact page of his website (oh and he has a 5% off discount code on the site (5OFF) so hit him up for the discount! ha).

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Hi,

Heard back from this vendor very quickly after I sent him a message.

He was quite pleasant and said he was interested in taking care of local folks. His name is Alan; sent me his personal address as well. 619 area code is used via skype

I wrote back and asked if he would allow local pick up as well as if he would offer a discount for locals. Will let everyone know!

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Hey again all. Just had another email from him. He runs the business out of his house and is willing to let folks do pick ups which is great if you are close by as it sure saves on shipping.

He is also interested in coming to the meeting. Said he will bring goodies and door prizes.

Hellen, I said you would shoot him an email about the meeting, seeing as you are the head honcho on all of that.
Will pm you with the info.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Hmmm.... I wonder if we get a large enough group together in Tucson and hold a social if any vendors would be willing to come to our social?

If not, I would love to attend a social with local suppliers present in Phoenix, can't make it this month though :( Maybe I'll make it in March.

Helen ~ thanks so much for the Tucson Link on VIP. We have 3 people so far ~ woot woot! LOL. (I'm trying to convert every smoker I know to vaping because I love it so much...maybe our little group will grow afterall)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I'm so pleased that you all are getting something going.

I remember the day when there were only 3 VIP members, LOL!! I was the Zonie Stalker, and I still PM anyone I see on the forum from AZ. Feel free to go through our threads and PM members that are from Tucson. I've done it once... but keep an eye for new folks to direct them into that thread!!

Also, start a new VIP thread with info. on meetings, etc. for Tucson/Southern Az. I can't wait for you guys to all meet up!! (Must take pictures!!).

We'll see if we can't get a few of us to make a road trip. Maybe I can talk Chad at E-Cigsuply to go with me and bring down his stock. It would be FUN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread