• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

another new user here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr tony

Jun 25, 2009
:)
Hi

I gave up smoking on Fathers day, i have been using gum and only need about 4 lumps a day of 2mg. I have a 510 on the way as being a roll up smoker or ex roll up smoker i miss the hand to mouth stuff, and sitting outside in the morning having a puff.

So with this in mind i guess i would be happy with some 0mg nic flavour in time, and just us the gum for nic fix! can anyone suggest a good supplier of the juice .

Its all a bit confusing for me at the moment with topping , dripping, vapes etc.

nice to meet you all

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Hi

I gave up smoking on Fathers day, i have been using gum and only need about 4 lumps a day of 2mg. I have a 510 on the way as being a roll up smoker or ex roll up smoker i miss the hand to mouth stuff, and sitting outside in the morning having a puff.

So with this in mind i guess i would be happy with some 0mg nic flavour in time, and just us the gum for nic fix! can anyone suggest a good supplier of the juice .

Its all a bit confusing for me at the moment with topping , dripping, vapes etc.

nice to meet you all

Hello Mr Tony!

here's a link to Format's thread with some juice suppliers.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/uk-e-smokers/23831-roll-up.html#post378099

Funny coincidence Format was a rollie expert too - and so was I.
Hope this helps.

Best,

C.

clark1e

Jun 26, 2009
agree totally, could'nt manage without the juice. Got loads of carts that came with it but just keep topping up the one i use get a far better throat hit than the prefilled carts.

Battery lasts me about 2 to 3 hours so going to order some more because if one of them packs in i'm stuffed. But i must say never thought i'd be able to give up the normal cigs so quickly. It has just replaced them completely and i am starting to feel the benefits already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread