Another Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hi...welcome and I started with V2 also...I don't know what nicotine level you chose or what flavor? That may be why you are having a bit of trouble...once you have the 'right' one..it should 'feel' ok for you...I felt the hit..especially with the manual battery...I used V2 for a while to 'switch over' and now I am trying new more powerful longer lasting 'stuff' :) Have to get the 'filling' down..not as easy as I thought...but there is SO much out there..you'll learn all about it on ECF...good luck to you!! Congrats...and no, I did not go by the way I smoked tobacco...I just vaped and vaped all the time at home..and when outside...just took it out and puffed it like I would a tobacco cig...take good care...Lee far014falle.gif

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Unfortunately you can't compare analog mg to nic mg juice that way. How much did you smoke per day and what brand?

thanks! I ordered the 6mg cartridge because its the same amount of nicotine as what I smoke now. I will drink, don't want to get dehydrated....thanks for the advice.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Thanks all! I didn't think of bumping up the nicotine. It took 10 days for the kit to arrive, not sure I want to order from them again. I don't think I want to get into filling juice myself, as I have no idea where to even start. I've spent about 3 hours reading through the forum and I'm still confused! I don't want syringes and stuff laying around with kids and all. I want to buy the pre-filled. Not sure if I should try another starter kit from a different vendor or not. Anyway I am smoking Marlboro Lights - pack a day. Since I got the V 2 this afternoon, I've only had three regular cigs.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Congrats and in regards to the nicotine level if you're feeling ok then it's all good. Just listen to your body in regards to nicotine.
Happy Vaping.

Thanks all! I didn't think of bumping up the nicotine. It took 10 days for the kit to arrive, not sure I want to order from them again. I don't think I want to get into filling juice myself, as I have no idea where to even start. I've spent about 3 hours reading through the forum and I'm still confused! I don't want syringes and stuff laying around with kids and all. I want to buy the pre-filled. Not sure if I should try another starter kit from a different vendor or not. Anyway I am smoking Marlboro Lights - pack a day. Since I got the V 2 this afternoon, I've only had three regular cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread