Another Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Thanks again! I bought a some start up stuff at my local gas station and a smoke shop to get me by until I can afford better. Its not a vape shop but closest thing in my area that sells a limited supply of juice, kits, & tanks. I ended up getting a crown seven variable voltage kit. The clearomizer on it was just not good(didn't bother my husband any) went back & got a a kanger protank 2 mini. My only issue thus far is the higher nicotine flavors just taste awful. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just low quality or even the equipment being not great. I did buy a 11mg coffee flavor that I'm loving so I've buying using mostly that. On a side note, I've also got my non smoker husband interested in vaping lol.
My transition into not smoking hasn't been to bad. I really only want a cig when I first wake up and sometimes after I eat. Otherwise it's been good.

Shelbey Champagne

Sep 28, 2015
Olympia Wa
Hello Folks, another newbie trying to get into the vape world. I haven't bought anything yet. I've been researching online and I think I have a decent understanding of what needs to be bought. But of course I want the best bang for my buck like everyone else. That's why I'm here.
A little about me.
12 year smoker.
20-30 light/gold cigs a day.

I'm looking to spend under $100 to get me started. I'm currently looking at two different styles. Kanger Subox Nano Kit and Joyetech Ego One 2200mAh. As a beginner, which would you go with? Or would you opt for something else? Thank you!
I would recommend starting with the Aspire Premium Kit. It comes with an ego style battery and Nautilus mini tank.
I had a different set.up when I started vaping but it wasn't until I got this kit that I was able to completely cut cigs out.
Hope this helps! Good luck!

Reactions: kcdew
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread