Another one for Dawn @ DIYFlavorShack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
So long story short, a very generous, big hearted soul (won't post name unless he wants me to, I think he wants to keep up his "bad boy" image:D ) won a prize from DIYFlavorShack and asked if he could exchange it for a DIY kit for me, and Dawn being the wonderful person she is let him. I'm still in awe over the generosity of these two! I just got my kit today, and WOW! I can't believe all the stuff Dawn shoved in there lol! In fact, it was like a Christmas stocking.. after I took everything out to "investigate", I couldn't get it all back in there! So many freebies and good stuff, I don't know where to start!
So if you're wondering where to go for you DIY supplies, give Dawn a chance! SHES THE BEST!!!!!!! You will NOT be disappointed! Thank you Dawn and "Mystery Man"!!! :D :D :D

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
I just got my kit today, and WOW! I can't believe all the stuff Dawn shoved in there lol! In fact, it was like a Christmas stocking.. after I took everything out to "investigate", I couldn't get it all back in there! So many freebies and good stuff, I don't know where to start!
So if you're wondering where to go for you DIY supplies, give Dawn a chance! SHES THE BEST!!!!!!! You will NOT be disappointed! Thank you Dawn!!! :D :D :D

First, I am SOOO glad you got to get a kit. I was trying to figure out what I wanted to part with for YOU!!!

Second,
I got my kit today too!!!!!! YOU are certainly correct. diyflavorshack.com ROCKS! This kit is SUPER-SWEET!!!! I never dreamed I'd be as Stoked with this kit when it got here, since I already have a pretty decent DIY "arsenal" and I was certainly pleasantly surprised. This is an AMAZING deal and all the freebies, you are right (totally awesome)!!!! If you are looking for the ideal beginners DIY kit, this is the one for you. GREAT place for seasoned DIY's too! Truly, I was amazed! Thanks Dawn and diyflavorshack.com. (and ej0ker for the contest) This kit is phenominal!!! :p wow! where do I even start???:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread