Another RES Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiox

Apr 18, 2009
United Kingdom
Just to hop in with another hands-on experience. The combination between Cisco LR 306 atomizers (1.5 or 1.8 depending on the juice) and the Alpha Ultra with RES makes me stand in front of my computer, emitting mushroom clouds of thick vapour and smiling like an idiot enjoying the great taste. I have read some concerns that the RES might change the flavour of the e-liquid, but my own experience shows that if at all possible it even improves the flavour. I know that this is hardly the case, but probably something about the airflow and the way the atomizer is fed with e-liquid makes me prefer using my Alpha with the RES rather than with the standard interface.

Last edited:

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
I am sure this has been answered elsewhere, but I want to know if the RES will work on a 510 custom mod? I recently ordered a Power VV Grip from Sweet VApes, and would love to use the RES on it.

I met a guy with an Apex Alpha Ultramax using the RES, and it is amazing! I really want one, but finances dictate not yet! But I would love to get the RES if I can use it on other devices I currently have.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I've seen it modded to work with a few other devices, but I'm sure it's a lot of work and requires special tools. I would say if you do end up wanting to go that route that you should probably go all out and buy the mod itself with the RES - the RES on it's own is expensive and for a little bit more you could get the whole device and have a nice mod to add to your arsenal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread