Not open for further replies.

manji1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Dayton OH
Today I got this in the mail
IMAG0103.jpg
I have never tried any of the juices from Vapetrik, but I have noticed that there was quite a bit of buzz around them. For those that don't know these juices are made by RiP Trippers, who is a pretty well known personality in the vaping community. His youtube channel helped me out quite a bit when I first started vaping. Today I got these for review purposes and now I will share my thoughts.

Packaging:
Nana's and Khlorine are in plastic dripper bottles that serve quite well. The caps are not child resistant so keep that in mind. AWOL comes in a nice heavyweight 35ml glass bottle. Everything was packed for shipping quite well, AWOL was even in it's own box to prevent damage to the glass. (note: AWOL does come in a glass bottle, but does not have a dripper. I think most of us have drippers laying around at this point, not terribly important but I did want to point that out.)

Khlorine: I think this is the flavor that really put Vapetrik on the map. I have seen many posts made about this juice and it seems to have quite a following. I tested this juice in a chimbus (still waiting on my real Nimbus) with dual 3/4 coils of 30g on cotton yarn.
The smell is kid of like a tropical drink. It has a fruitiness that I can't quite place and hints of what I think is coconut. I can't be sure, this one smells like no other juice I've tried. The color of this juice is a lovely bright aqua blue.
The flavor of this one is very hard to pin down. I guess most people just say "complex" when they really have no idea what it tastes like, so I'm going to take the easy way out and say this juice is very complex. It has a very nice creaminess to it and the flavor has a fruit juice property to it. It's like vaping an island vacation drink. I thought I smelled coconut in it but I don't taste it when vaping so either my nose is off or it's blended so well that it doesn't stand out on it's own. I will be buying a bigger bottle of this one. This juice is one of a kind and quite delicious.

Nanna's Cream: On smell test this one has a ripe banana liqueur essence about it. The color is a cloudy yellow-orange. I tested this flavor on an octopus with a 10 wrap micro coil of 28g on cotton yarn.
The taste is kind of like a banana popsicle. It's a bit on the artificial side of banana flavor. It's pleasant and I would describe it as a fun flavor. I was't getting a lot of "cream" flavor but this is right out of the mail and it may come with some steep time. This flavor leaves a very nice banana aftertaste as well.

AWOl: This is the flavor that I am the most excited to try. Pluid is the juice I vape about 70% of the time and I know this is a juice that is in the anise family. This juice looks beautiful. It's a sky blue color that shimmers a bit in the light. The smell is very strong. It smells like anise and fruit. It also has a hint of an almost spearmint gum smell to it. Maybe the color is just making me smell that.
Wow, vaping this juice is quite an experience. It has the numbing properties of anise, the cooling properties of mint (not really menthol though I don't think) and a fruity aftertaste. This stuff is crazy. My first impression is that I really like this one, but I need to spend quite a bit more time with it. This could become one of my favorite flavors. I must say this juice is nothing short of phenomenal.

Final Thoughts: Vapetrik has really brought some great stuff to the table. Nanna's was pretty good for me but didn't blow me away. Khlorine and AWOL on the other hand were amazing. The prices are a little less than other top shelf juices but the quality of these is on par or better than other boutique juices I have had. I would recommend these juices to anyone who is looking for something different. They are also made by a member of our community which I think is very cool. I know I will be ordering more from them in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread