Anxious to start vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasLeve

Jan 17, 2021
Hello everyone , this is the first thread i have created because i am a new user here!
I am really worried upon starting vaping, there is this debate going on about whether it is 95% less harmful than cigarettes or the opposite, my question is, i have a proposal from my friend to get his aegis solo tengu rda mod, which i know i have to build and wick (i have watched tutorials)and i simply do not know whether i should quit smoking and give this a go or not....all of this propaganda has made me worried , thank you all~

ThomasLeve

Jan 17, 2021
Hello everyone , this is the first thread i have created because i am a new user here!
I am really worried upon starting vaping, there is this debate going on about whether it is 95% less harmful than cigarettes or the opposite, my question is, i have a proposal from my friend to get his aegis solo tengu rda mod, which i know i have to build and wick (i have watched tutorials)and i simply do not know whether i should quit smoking and give this a go or not....all of this propaganda has made me worried , thank you all~

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
I think, if you have a nicotine addiction/habit, vaping is one of the safest forms of consumption.
As a beginner, a simple, perhaps disposable device may make the transition away from smoking less complicated.

Where are you located? Maybe you have some helpful, vape shops close to you.

Cheers
I

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread