The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any fellow Vapers in oki?

Discussion in 'Armed Services Forum' started by 40water, Oct 27, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 40water

40water Full Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Camp Pendleton
    Hey guys pretty new to the forums but have been creeping for a while now. I got just stationed in Camp Foster from Camp Pendleton and haven't seen too many people with vapes. A lot of people in my unit so far had no idea what they were. I was just wondering if there were any vape meets or just anyone in general that vapes around the area.

Gear I'm currently using and brought over from CA:
    SF Brass Monkee with SF atty
    Turtleship with Patriot
    Chi you with nimbus or kayfun

2. Synyster

Synyster Moved On

Sep 7, 2013
    Okinawa Japan
    40water, welcome to ECF and Okinawa. There are a few of us here on Oki that vape. Check out "Vaporbelle in Okinawa" on Facebook for a local juice diy-er. Her and I are trying to setup some vape meets.

I currently use:
    Kanger Protanks V1 and 2, regular, mini, and clones
    MVP V2 adn eGo style batteries
    K200 VV/VW
    Octopus clone and Trident clone

Incoming: Itaste 134, Nemisis Replica, and a few others....lol

3. 40water

40water Full Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Camp Pendleton
    Thanks man! Where exactly is she located? I saw her FB and wanting to make a trip over but have no idea where she works or when she does. I'd love to come to a vape meet if we can set one up. I've met a couple people on if that are out here so hopefully I can help spread the word

4. Synyster

Synyster Moved On

Sep 7, 2013
    Okinawa Japan
    She is on Kadena. Shoot her a msg via Facebook and she'll give you the info as it is not an official business but rather a hobbyist. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.