Any Interest in a metal case for your eGo setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
I had mentioned this in another thread, but thought this was really the appropriate forum for my question.

I had contacted a seller on etsy who designs an all metal large pill case:
il_570xN.369093319_itch.jpg

I immediately thought a similar case would be prefect to carry around my daily eGo setup. I got in contact with the seller and he would be more than happy to make one specially for me with the dimensions I choose. I figured an internal compartment of 5.75"x2.5"x0.5" would be perfect for 2 1000mah (or smaller) ego twist batteries and 4 tanks (CE4+ or mini Vivi Nova). It would be close to the size of a smartphone in your pocket. I would line the inside with felt or similar material.

I told him I would check with the forum to see if there were more interest, it might cut the cost down a little.

What do all of you think? It would definitely handle a drop, is lightweight, and would hold your daily dose.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I might be interested. And for sure I'd be interested in one that could hold an eGo T Mod, assembled..(sans carto or tank) plus a spare 18650 battery, a couple of eGo Mega DC or SC cartos...maybe even a small bottle of juice! Love my eGo T mod. I have a small decorative box for storage like that at home, but it's not suitable for carrying around. Also like the idea of the ones described here for my standard eGos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread