Any linux users got "Ejuice me up" and running?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
After a month of fails installing "ejuice me up" using winetricks on debian jessie I finally got it installed using play on linux. Not much of a wine user but every tutorial I followed sent me to a dead end. If anyone has struggled with installing this software in linux I may now be able to help.
Congrats. Good to know. You are probably mixing by weight.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Hey! Long time Win & Linux Centos/RedHat user here. I run Centos on bare metal on a Dell T-410, and I'm probably going back to using VMware vSphere so that I can run several instances of Linux/MS. If you can find an old server it's the way to go if you want to run Linux, b/c you can run/start/stop so many different installations...makes tuning a snap.

I never used Debian or Wine so I cannot help you there.

Yes I'm mixing by weight. Was using using a spreadsheet in librecalc which also worked fine. Guess I just wanted to get juice me up working in linux so i didn't have to reenter the data from recipes I saved while using windows. I like how fast and customizable Debian runs on my aging laptops and how helpful the whole linux community is in helping to get things working.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread