Any menthol recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austiiin

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Orlando
The most potent menthol I've had so far was with my Safe Cig starter pack, but the price per puff of prefilled cartos is more expensive than cigarettes and they don't sell just the liquid. I've since upgraded to a KGO and am wasting my money trying to find a good juice.

I'm a former Newport smoker, but I've tried two menthol/tobacco mixes and they both tasted off. So I'm not sure if I'm looking for just a menthol or a menthol/tobacco mix, I just know I haven't had any luck finding my go to juice and would like to hear your favorite menthol distributor.

Last thing, only interested in US suppliers. I just ordered both menthol labeled juices from Pink Spot as I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Thanks!

Illuminatu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Nomad
For a good menthol tobacco, i would suggest BWB Menthol tobacco, you can choose 3 levels of menthol into them low,medium and strong (currently my all day vape is medium strenght menthol). If you just want a powerful menthol you could DIY your own with some menthol crystals. I make my own and its quite potent, and you can also adjust to your own taste.

hope it helps you.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Not knocking anyones taste here, but after trying to find a good menthol and not liking any of the juices I tried, I found changing from the idea of wanting a good menthol to trying other flavors did the trick, such as pomegranate and my current favorite of cafe napoleon.

I also noticed in a lot of the reviews for menthol e-juices the people who seem to like them the best say they didn't like menthol cigs

Austiiin

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Orlando
My next step is DIYing my own menthol blend, but I would honestly like to be American (aka lazy) and just buy one premade for a few extra bucks. I know one must exist because I had such a great experience with the Safe Cig prefilled cartos, I just need to find a similar juice.

I'm also trying other flavors and some are ok, others are horrible. I keep doing sample packs from various retailers and I start by filling the slots with the menthol juice, then the remaining slots with other juices that sound interesting.

Austiiin

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Orlando
Yes, I keep hearing about Dekang, perhaps if I can't find a US supplier that fits the bill I will give them a try.

I ended up ordering a menthol juice from VaporRenu and I also plan on ordering some from Nhaler, but I'm waiting on a response about a question (his site is not user friendly, but in the ecig world it seems the crappier the site the better the product). But please keep the suggestions coming!

wseyller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Hendersonville NC
My wife uses menthol exclusively @ 6mg nic and 80% pg and likes it strong. It was hard to find one strong enough. I got a bottle of "Menthol" from Vaporgod.com and it is super uber duber menthol. If you want something crazy strong then get it. I tried it and felt like it literally froze my throat. Although it was too strong for even her so we mix it with other liquids.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
For a good menthol tobacco, i would suggest BWB Menthol tobacco, you can choose 3 levels of menthol into them low,medium and strong (currently my all day vape is medium strenght menthol). If you just want a powerful menthol you could DIY your own with some menthol crystals. I make my own and its quite potent, and you can also adjust to your own taste.

hope it helps you.

I agree with this one -- Backwoods Brew's Menthol Tobacco is by far the most convincing menthol I've tried. I believe mine is "strong" in flavor. Most of the other menthols I've tried out there are more pepperminty rather than menthol, but BWB's is the real deal.

Last edited:

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My favorite is Creme De Menthe, from ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better. I get it with Menthol and it's really good. Awesome flavor and nice TH. You can also choose your flavor level. The Double extra flavor is amazing! If I would get it with Extra Menthol I'm sure it would freeze my throat out. They make customization really easy with their site:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread