Any menthol recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Dekang Nport juice.

Its got kind of an odd, strong, chemical taste first few vapes but once your taste buds get acquired to it its pretty good IMO.

I was a 15+ year, 2 pack a day Newport smoker. Tried lots of different menthol juice last few months but none satisfied me like the cheap Dekang. Its an everyday juice for me.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia

wseyller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Going to purchase Vapor God, if they are US based (can't find the information on their site, waiting on reply). Also looking at Johnson Creek, but $10/15ml is not very cheap, plus $6 shipping. And if you get a 30ml bottle, they just double the price - no discount. Geez

They are US. I think maybe Pennsylvania.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Ok, I'm going to order the $7/30ml from vapor god, any suggestions on PG%? Not really sure what to select. Thanks!

I'd go either 80pg/20vg or 60pg/40vg. You can't go ant higher VG than 40% because the menthol crystals have problems liquifying. As long as you're aware it's a very strong menthol then go for your life, postage is quick too. Don't forget the coupon code.

TomWaits4U

Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Germany - Bavaria - Munich
I do not know, how it works in the U.S.A., but here in Germany I can buy menthol-cristalls and 96% ethanol at the pharmacy. I put 10 g of menthol cristals in a brownglass bottle and mix it with 10ml ethanol (96%). Then I shake it until the cristals dissolved in the alcohol. If it is hard for you to buy 96% ethanol, you can also use 100% PG without nicotine. This needs more time to dissolve the cristals, but it works as well. A few seconds in the microwave may help, too. No you have a menthol flavouring. Dont use it to vape it isolatet in your PV!!! This flavouring will be used as an admixtureto your eJuice. It depends on you how strong you need the menthol power. Normally people use 2-5% menthol in their e-juice. So beginn with 0,1 ml inside a 10 ml e-juice-bottle and add until you have the intensity you like. But please, always be carefull because it could harm you if it´s overdosed. And be aware of protect yourself every time you handle with menthol. It is very aggressive in the pure form, and the flavouring also can cause probs if unsed wrong. Avoid eye- and skincontact and dont bring it onto any kind of muctous membrans. But if you really like menthol, this is the purest way of enjoying it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread