any other places like this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Wonder how that works for wait times since most juices are made to order. I suppose the wait time for exchanging juice through several hands and locations is fine since most all juices require a steep time. I guess I am just impatient after ordering something and just come to realize I am only thinking out loud here while I post.

Or are all these flavors pre purchased by seller mentioned and in stock? If so I like that, a little ahead on the steep time game :)

mirandag819

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
blacksburg va
Wonder how that works for wait times since most juices are made to order. I suppose the wait time for exchanging juice through several hands and locations is fine since most all juices require a steep time. I guess I am just impatient after ordering something and just come to realize I am only thinking out loud here while I post.

Or are all these flavors pre purchased by seller mentioned and in stock? If so I like that, a little ahead on the steep time game :)

I don't know about all of them, but I know Giant Vapes gets me my order in 2 days. They have all the juice in stock already before it is listed on their website (and shows out of stock when they don't have something restocked by the supplier). Yes, the juice has at least an extra week or more of steep time already as a result!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

None of these liquids are made to order -- they are pre-made and batched, like grocery store food, with preset PG/VG ratios and limited stock of nicotine choices and create for wholesale distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread