The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any thoughts of having a Upper east Tennessee/ Tri-cities vape meet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by macruadhi, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. macruadhi

macruadhi Full Member Verified Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Far East Tennessee
    I've been vaping for over two years and I've only met one other vaper and tried to convert a handful of others. I know I'm not the only one, so where are we?

Contrary to popular belief, Tennessee doesn't stop right outside the Knoxville city limits, I live in Johnson City, and would love to meet others who vape. There must be some central location where we can have a meet-up. Just contact me if you're interested.

2. MoGo

MoGo Full Member Verified Member

Aug 1, 2012
    East Tennessee
    I live in Scott County, just over an hour north of Knoxville. I'm brand spanking new to vaping, but would still be interested in a vape meet.

3. macruadhi

Jun 18, 2010
    Far East Tennessee
    Well there's two of us, anyone else?

Beuller?
    Beuller?

4. CATastrophe

CATastrophe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2011
    Purradise (NETN)
    I'm here. Must've missed this thread when it was first started. I live in Gray - just outside of the recent land grab by Johnson City. *L*

NETN doesn't seem to have many people on this forum.

Rocky Top Vapors (they are registered here) at the Bristol Flea Market seem to have lots of business when we visit them. I have no idea if all those customers even know about ECF, though.

5. macruadhi

Jun 18, 2010
    Far East Tennessee
    I stopped by there one day, it seems to be aimed more towards the intermediate vapers. By the time I found them, I was already using VV, goosenecks, and DIYing my juices. It is unfortunate he didn't carry any consumables I could use at the time, like batteries, cartos, etc.

6. MoGo

MoGo Full Member Verified Member

Aug 1, 2012
    East Tennessee
    I may have to take the 3 hour drive out there one Saturday to check the place out. I'm roughly equal distance from Bristol, Lexington and Nashville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.