• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

East TN Vapor Meeting - 3/19/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
A funny thing I was thinking about. I didn't know what to expect meeting a bunch of strangers off of ECF, but after the initial "meeting new people" tension was over with, I realized that the whole group of attendees were very cool, down to earth people.
Just goes to show that the internet isn't filled with weird people..either that or we're all weird together and none realize it.
Either way, what an awesome bunch.

I was nervous about meeting a bunch of possible robbers, killers and perverts from the internet LOL, but everyone was so nice (like people on this forum are!) and I had such a great time, I am ready to do it again! nobody in my life is interested in my new "hobby" ... so I love having people I can talk to.

cindy, the pushy grey haired lady

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
That would be great, but it's much more gratifying to educate the owners of restaurants as well as their employees. We get to vape in front of them, showing them that it's ok. Also, a park would hinder our beer consumption.

Ok, you got me. Well, I am up for anywhere. But next time I think we should all stay and have dinner together.

CV

P.S. As you could see when you met me, I do not miss to many of those meals!!! HA HA HA

AmberK

Mar 21, 2011
Tennessee
Yea! Finally free of the kiddie pool. This is Barbie56's daughter.

First, thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I learned a LOAD of cool info, and came away with a cool new toy that I'm enjoying so far (thanks ChainVapor for the trade).

And I find myself insanely addicted to that gingerbread cupcake sample you gave me ChainVapor! Now I seem to recall you said you wern't selling it, but as that would be absolute and pure evil, I think I'll ask how much it is, because no one at that meeting would be absolute and pure evil! LOL. Or at least how much for the recipe. Please please please!

It was great meeting everyone!

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Yea! Finally free of the kiddie pool. This is Barbie56's daughter.

First, thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I learned a LOAD of cool info, and came away with a cool new toy that I'm enjoying so far (thanks ChainVapor for the trade).

And I find myself insanely addicted to that gingerbread cupcake sample you gave me ChainVapor! Now I seem to recall you said you wern't selling it, but as that would be absolute and pure evil, I think I'll ask how much it is, because no one at that meeting would be absolute and pure evil! LOL. Or at least how much for the recipe. Please please please!

It was great meeting everyone!

Glad to see you here Amber! Samples? Dang you CV, where is mine!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
The worst thing about CV is that he's a machinist who doesn't make mods.

This made me laugh out loud!! HA HA HA - Unfortunately, My job takes all of my time at work. No time to play around. I am hoping someday I will be able to tinker on a Saturday or something. But right now if I am there they need me to make parts!! .......s! HAHA

Anyway, If anyone wants recipes, PM me and I would be glad to share! Also, that Gingerbread cupcake is not all mine (sorry to say) I cheated and used Tasty Vapor's Cupcake for my base, then just added some Capella's Gingerbread to it. Here is the recipe.

Tasty Vapor's Cupcake with Butter Cream 1 oz bottle at 48mg strength with 10% VG - $15.00 (or $10.00 if you wait till it is one of the flavors of the week)
Tasty Vapor's Cupcake with Butter Cream Doubler (No Nicotine Flavored Juice) with 30% VG - $10.00 for a 2 oz bottle.

Mix these 2 together to get whatever mg strength you want ( I mix 50/50 for 24mg strength )

Than just add 5 drops of the Capella Gingerbread flavoring for every 3ml of juice.

That is it! That is my recipe for the Gingerbread Cupcake and I am hooked on it too!

Happy Vaping Everyone!!!!
Chainvapor

jcase

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
TN
This made me laugh out loud!! HA HA HA - Unfortunately, My job takes all of my time at work. No time to play around. I am hoping someday I will be able to tinker on a Saturday or something. But right now if I am there they need me to make parts!! .......s! HAHA

You're hiding some kind of super mod backroom project aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread