• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

East TN Vapor Meeting - 3/19/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberK

Mar 21, 2011
Tennessee
YES! The recipe! Life is *good*. Now to shop! Cause let me tell you, I ran out, and now by golly its all I can think about, I don't recall ever being this anxious for one certain kind of cigarette, but I *will* have the gingerbread cupcake!

LOL. Thanks CV. And btw, cheating is perfectly acceptable, especially when I consider that your recipe makes it so easy it ought to be a sin, and I can have the nicotine AND non nicotine versions for fairly cheap, as I found myself sucking on my ecig just to taste the vapor, and not for the nicotine. *I* would say that makes this recipe an out of the ball park winner!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
YES! The recipe! Life is *good*. Now to shop! Cause let me tell you, I ran out, and now by golly its all I can think about, I don't recall ever being this anxious for one certain kind of cigarette, but I *will* have the gingerbread cupcake!

LOL. Thanks CV. And btw, cheating is perfectly acceptable, especially when I consider that your recipe makes it so easy it ought to be a sin, and I can have the nicotine AND non nicotine versions for fairly cheap, as I found myself sucking on my ecig just to taste the vapor, and not for the nicotine. *I* would say that makes this recipe an out of the ball park winner!

Hello AmberK! Here is the links to the places to get the supplies.

Tasty Vapor - Tasty Vapor

Capella Gingerbread - Drinks For Diabetics | Homeopathic HCG Drops | Flavor Drops

Also, for bottles - US Plastics - Home | Plastic Tanks | Plastic Buckets | Plastic Bottles | Labware | Plastic Tubing | PVC Pipe | U.S. Plastic Corp.

Get the natural plastic bottles as they are semi-transparent so you can see through them. What size to get is up to you, but if you vape that stuff a lot, I would consider 15ml bottles.

Have Fun and let me know how you make out, ok?
CV :2cool::vapor:

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
hey, where is TennDave? I haven't seen him check in here since the meet. I keep thinking about all his devices <G> hope all is well dave!
Hey, sorry- was a very very busy week....finally trying to take it easy for a bit.
I'm around and want to have another vape meet soon!!

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
A funny thing I was thinking about. I didn't know what to expect meeting a bunch of strangers off of ECF, but after the initial "meeting new people" tension was over with, I realized that the whole group of attendees were very cool, down to earth people.
Just goes to show that the internet isn't filled with weird people..either that or we're all weird together and none realize it.
Either way, what an awesome bunch.
Wow, and you're including me?? Thanks, dude!! Yeah, great meet!
Btw, I thanked the manager at the brewery- he asked me when we were coming back!! I think we can make that place a all-time meeting place if everyone agrees. I certainly like the idea. :)

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I just finished the doggiebag take-out from the food the GF and I ordered, like 10min ago lol. I enjoyed the meet, also! Let's set a date for the last Saturday of every month. Others chime in on this idea...

I still have alotta learning to do, as well as some tricks to pass along. Having a crowd to discuss things with is often better than logging on and off the forum haha!

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
I'm all for the regular meets, my one concern is that we were allowed to vape in the private room, we will probably not have that luxury if we are out in the regular part of the restaurant/bar. Of course when the weather is nice we can always go out on to the back or front patio where it will not matter.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I'm all for the regular meets, my one concern is that we were allowed to vape in the private room, we will probably not have that luxury if we are out in the regular part of the restaurant/bar. Of course when the weather is nice we can always go out on to the back or front patio where it will not matter.
I remember, quite di-stink-tly, walking through the smoking patio in front, and would rather NOT be corralled with the smokers. I understand if another, larger group has reserved the private area, but by my understanding we are legally within our rights to vape anywhere in the establishment. Just my $.02.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Doug, while that may be true, they also have the right to refuse service for whatever reason. We do not want to offend anyone, this is our opportunity to educate them. You have to keep in mind that the Health Dept has been telling restaurants that e-cigs are illegal, which by the way, that is a fight I need to finish up with. The management of the Brewery has been kind enough to allow us to have our meeting there and to vape inside even though it may have caused a commotion from other patrons, it didn't and they have welcomed us back, the last thing we want to do is make them regret that choice.

I'm with you and that I would rather not be with the smokers, but if the weather is nice and we want to be outside, we have no other choice if we meet at the Brewery as all of the outside area is a smoking section.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
You got the connections Dave, get us hooked up!
Asked last night- no problem but "that room" apparently is on a "first come, first serve" reservation list and fills up quickly for Saturdays, so I was told to let them know as soon as possible when we want it.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Doug, while that may be true, they also have the right to refuse service for whatever reason. We do not want to offend anyone, this is our opportunity to educate them. You have to keep in mind that the Health Dept has been telling restaurants that e-cigs are illegal, which by the way, that is a fight I need to finish up with. The management of the Brewery has been kind enough to allow us to have our meeting there and to vape inside even though it may have caused a commotion from other patrons, it didn't and they have welcomed us back, the last thing we want to do is make them regret that choice.

I'm with you and that I would rather not be with the smokers, but if the weather is nice and we want to be outside, we have no other choice if we meet at the Brewery as all of the outside area is a smoking section.

The back patio is larger and better in terms of not having as many smokers around if the weather is nice and we want to be outside!

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
That also reminds me, I need to call Armstrong's office again. He never called me back. Servant of the people, my ....
yeah, he's the one that answered my phone call- he kept going on and on about the FDA's this, and and FDA's that....Then I told him my story of stopping smoking with e-cigs and he asked me if I was a vendor... He just wasn't open to anything I was saying and has his mind already made up no matter what is put in front of him. I agree with you...."Servant of the people...." Please.... :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread