• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

East TN Vapor Meeting - 3/19/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Big guy with beard. Guess that would be me. :D

I had a great time meeting fellow vapers and thanks again to the venders for all the nice stuff

well THERE you are... about time you showed up to put this man out of his confusion :p

PS: anybody ever tell you that you KINDA look like nuck? the guy who made the fistpack?

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
You guy's and gal's are most welcome and we are glad you had a great time. We apologize that we couldn't make it. We had it on our schedule but the whole family has been down with the flu the past few days and didn't want to risk the trip. We hope to catch the next one.

Glad you all had fun. Enjoy the prizes.

jcase

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
TN
The prizes were awesome. The vendors were very kind in hooking us up with stuff. I'm going to keep those vendors in mind when I need to make a new purchase. Knowing the kindness of the vendors who supplied
prizes for us definitely influences my who my next purchases will be from.

Forgot to thank Crystal Clear vaping for my 100mg bottle of juice.

jcase

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
TN
A funny thing I was thinking about. I didn't know what to expect meeting a bunch of strangers off of ECF, but after the initial "meeting new people" tension was over with, I realized that the whole group of attendees were very cool, down to earth people.
Just goes to show that the internet isn't filled with weird people..either that or we're all weird together and none realize it.
Either way, what an awesome bunch.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
having been to a georgia vapers meet... a meet in maggie valley.. and both vapefests.. i have learned a very valuable lesson about meeting fellow vapers in person...

98% of the time.. one's forum affiliation... and even online issues with certain members.. stay on the outside of the door as you walk into the meet

vapers are some of the absolute best and nicest people in the world.. and there is nothing more telling of that fact that having a get together and sharing the vaping love

A funny thing I was thinking about. I didn't know what to expect meeting a bunch of strangers off of ECF, but after the initial "meeting new people" tension was over with, I realized that the whole group of attendees were very cool, down to earth people.
Just goes to show that the internet isn't filled with weird people..either that or we're all weird together and none realize it.
Either way, what an awesome bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread