Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I prefer to mix by weight; started out mixing by volume and found it rather tedious. I also premix my base liquids for convenience. I also use a frother to blend the juice; simple laziness there.
Have you ordered any flavors yet? If not choose 3 profiles you want to mix and research reviews and notes for those on ELR. Ecf won't let us post a link for you. If you live in the US Bull City Flavors is my go to for flavors. Great selection, prices, and service with reasonable shipping costs. Code VU6 is always good for 6% off. If you sign up for the newsletter you'll get alerts for sales. I'll come back and post the bcf link.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'm getting into mixing so I would appreciate any tips. Thank you.

I got a tip for you and I know it won't be wildly popular...
    If you learn to like simple 1-flavor juice, DIY is as easy as it gets and not time consuming. You can also buy one-shots. which are flavor concentrates that have a flavor profile already mixed together for you so all you have to do is figure out what percentage of that one-shot you prefer, just like mixing a 1-flavor recipe.

Vape7483837

Sep 15, 2021
    Australia
    The only thing that can be trouble is finding the right percentage. To much and you gunks coils. But in general fruit flaver is the lightest and about 10 percent. (Also shortest steep ,shake and vape almost imo) dessert 3 percent medium steep. And tobaco less than 1 and takes forever to steep. This also depends how many other flavors your useing.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Read. Read some more. Then read even more. Nothing beats the voice of experience.
    Be prepared to accept failure. There is no such thing as perfect in DIY. Only progress.
    Try different flavors - fruit, bakery, sweets, drinks.
    And start small. Work your way from simple recipes to more diverse ones.
    Try this thread ;
    Recipes for Dummies

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread