Any tobacco juices taste like a Marlboro or Parliament in the Wilmington or Myrtle beach areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Whenever someone says they want a Marlboro flavor I think the one they are looking for comes by the names of USA Mix or USA Reds at different places. One really good version of this is Dry Blend at Vapure.com There's nothing pretentious about it. It's not sweet, it's not light, it doesn't have fruit in it... When it comes to tobacco flavors it's what I call a "dirty vape" - but I like it.

xXxLEONIDASxXx

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Charleston SC
In Myrtle there is a really cool shop on robert Grissom pkwy called IVape. I always visit when I visit family down there. They let you sample juices. They have another location in Longs on Hwy 9.

I plan on stopping by there this weekend while I'm in the area.

I agree with moving on from trying to find a ciggy replacement. I got a USA blend with my Ego starter kit and it about made me go back to analogs. The best thing I ever did was get into some of the juice threads there on ecf and look for something completely different and it worked.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I won't give up on finding a good tasting juice , I absolutely love V2's red because to me it's as close to a Marlboro as I have ever tried. Just want to find something similar and hopefully cheaper .

You can have all the crappy fruits , deserts and other garbage out there, really don't like any of it.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I won't give up on finding a good tasting juice , I absolutely love V2's red because to me it's as close to a Marlboro as I have ever tried. Just want to find something similar and hopefully cheaper .

You can have all the crappy fruits , deserts and other garbage out there, really don't like any of it.

Well then, I would recommend "M-Type Tobacco" from Zeus Juice. I got some on an ECF trade. Tastes a lot like a regular full flavored cigarette.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
In Myrtle there is a really cool shop on robert Grissom pkwy called IVape. I always visit when I visit family down there. They let you sample juices. They have another location in Longs on Hwy 9.

This is a very good co. I've done business online with them. They're a registered supplier as well. If I remember right KNO is the owner operator of one or both of them.

joey55

Mar 1, 2011
Staten Island, NY
As a dual user (vaping and analog) who smokes marlboro's the closest thing to replicating a natural cigarette for me is straight WTA (whole tobacco alkaloid juice) I'm waiting for a new order of wta's with tobacco flavaor but will tell u I cut analog consumption in half in 2 weeks and my fiance has done even better with wta's, she down to 5-6 cigs a day and enjoying the 100% vg WTA at 21mg.
The flavor factor becomes less significant when satisfaction levels rise. I have also added wta to flavors I wasn't particularly fond of and found that I can vape them as a change of pace and still have the analog satisfaction.
IMHO
BTW I really think anyone who misses analogs should give WTA's a try, I get mine from WholEcig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread