• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any top chef fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
Top Chef has been a favorite of mine!

HOWEVER... I watched Top Chef Masters this summer. WOW. Great group of chefs. I was blown away by not only thier cooking but their comradarie and professionalism. After watching that, I felt that a regular season of Top Chef would be a let down. I'm sure I'll watch it down the road this winter in a marathon session.

So did anyone watch TCM? Rick Bayless is my hero! Plus I love, love, love that they did a vegan/gluten free challenge. So cool!

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
:oops: I only get 3 channels,, only get to watch H*lls kitchen and chopping block... Maybe I can find it on the internet,,, I just got sucked in to project runway,,, I thought it was going to be dorky but it's actually interesting and intense to see the pressure... 20minutes to find fabric OH MY lol.. I can spend hours looking for a fabric I like... I will see if I can find top cheif on the internet sounds like there is alot of detail ...

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
I was cheering for Hubert Keller
:cry:

I was po'd that Tom didn't compete, I've eaten at craft and the food sucks
I love Tom as a judge but he couldn't take it if he were to compete

Yes, I love Hubert as well, he was my 2nd pick to win! Well, it was a toss up between Rick and Hubert for me from the very beginning. I was happy with either one. But being as Hubert has such a classical background I felt Rick was kind of an underdog so was secretly rooting for him over Hubert. There, you got the truth out of me!

Would have been pretty embarassing if Tom were to have tried and fallen flat. He wouldn't be able to judge TC and have any respect from the contestants. Would have been interesting though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread