• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any vapor meets in Southern California??

Status
Not open for further replies.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Yo salt. I am in Vista so if the next meet is too far north give me a shout. I am all about going green. You make it to Vista I can handle the rest of the way. heck I am going that way already right? Save the emissions from multiple vehicles. No I don't need gas money. Just helpin a brother get his vape on with friends.

lol there is an idea...anyone have a big van?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm sitting here wondering if I should start thanking people for all the stuff I got.
But then I'd have to name almost everyone there, and if I couldn't remember their name that would suck.
And I wouldn't want to take the chance of leaving anyone out.
:(

I am pretty sure I thanked everyone when I was there anyway.
But I don't recall thanking Sanford for the pizza, so I'm gonna throw that one out there now.

And I will give a shout out to the guys from Brand Diablo, because that 2.0 atomizer is EXACTLY my speed.
I don't suppose you'd want to trade a bunch of those for a bunch of standard 510s?

Because I've got about 30 standard 510s and I can't even get the one I'm using to die.
Now I don't know what the hell to do.
:)

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Come on ImYourSalt, this is SoCal baby!

Sorry... My bad.
But if you were in San Diego the last couple days.... Indoors is kinda nice ;)

Yo Salt. I am in Vista so if the next meet is too far north give me a shout. I am all about going green. You make it to Vista I can handle the rest of the way. heck I am going that way already right? Save the emissions from multiple vehicles. No I don't need gas money. Just helpin a brother get his vape on with friends.

Sounds like a plan. I really appreciate the offer! That's very kind.

I have some ideas for the next g2g! I am really looking forward to it! I have some ideas in the works too, but they are under wraps, for Now.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I have an eclipse and a honda odyssey. I get down to oceanside once or twice a month (family there). and yeah, it's socal, it's raining like a something, and in 2 days it'll be 80 again.

Gotta love it! I sure don't pay this much rent for the room... The weather is worth every penny though

thephoenix

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
And I will give a shout out to the guys from Brand Diablo, because that 2.0 atomizer is EXACTLY my speed.
I don't suppose you'd want to trade a bunch of those for a bunch of standard 510s?

Because I've got about 30 standard 510s and I can't even get the one I'm using to die.
Now I don't know what the hell to do.
:)

Hey, boss man! Thanks for the shout out - the bad news is we're good on trade...the good news is we have lots and lots of those Diablo Atomizers, so when you eventually burn out - we have you covered.

take it easy!

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I have some ideas for the next g2g! I am really looking forward to it! I have some ideas in the works too, but they are under wraps, for Now.

Have any decisions been made for the next GTG?

Anyone in the W.L.A., Hollywood, San Fernando Valley area interested in a simple, quick get together?

On day 4 of being completely off of analogs, and would love to get together with other vapers just to shoot the ...., exchange ideas, and get moral support!

If anyone's interested in a quick coffee, or whatever, lemme know.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
Have any decisions been made for the next GTG?

Anyone in the W.L.A., Hollywood, San Fernando Valley area interested in a simple, quick get together?

On day 4 of being completely off of analogs, and would love to get together with other vapers just to shoot the ...., exchange ideas, and get moral support!

If anyone's interested in a quick coffee, or whatever, lemme know.

Why not do a meet here ??? The Vapor Spot | Vaporizers and Atomizers

I'm down to do a quick meet

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I'm trying to see where the Vapor Spot is located! Anyone care to tell me? (Why do they make it SO hard to find their location on most websites! I feel like it's Easter, and I'm looking for eggs...)

I'm in for anyone interested in a small, quick get together! I'll even bring tons of juice, so you can try out what flavors I have. There are some I'm not crazy about, so if we get together, and anyone likes some juice I have that's not for me, it's yours!

Maggiescruzin

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Redondo Beach, CA
It says old town Culver City, accross from Sony. It's between Venice Blvd and Culver. I don't know where you live, but if you take Lincoln Blvd and go east on either of those streets, you should find Hughes...If I have time I'll go check it out.
I also have some juices that I didn't care for, I'd love to give them to someone who can use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread