The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anybody heard of Monkey Vapes?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Nermal, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    Monkey Vapes seems to be a new store in town. The internet presence seems to be limited to a Facebook, and I'm wondering if it's even worth a stop to check them out. They don't give much away in the way of information, though maybe there's more if you have a Facebook account.

2. Miata GT

Miata GT Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 28, 2013
    Largo, FL
    Several stores around me are doing the same thing (using FB). I guess the younger folks (18+) are more into social media than using the old WWW?

3. Blue-Collar Vapor

Blue-Collar Vapor Full Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Portland
    It is always worth stopping by and checking out a store. Ideally, even if some of us may be competitors, it might behoove to show some sort of support for one another as we have enough decisiveness coming from the outside. Plus, we all could use a new juice we haven't tried yet. Anyway, many vape spots are primarily using social media and don't have the capitol or the know how to have a full-fledged website.

4. Demomed

Demomed Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    They are popping up every where in Fort Worth. TX. The sad thing is that they are all the same. Generic overpriced juices and cheap generic egos. The latest that opened by my house had the nerve to try to sell me a 30ml bottle of juice for 25 bucks.

5. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    Thanks, Demomed. We have one good store in Farmington, one Overstocked, and now Monkey Vapes. If they think that business model is going to fly in Farmington, they are making an expensive mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.