New Vaping Store in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Wilson

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014
Lebanon, Indiana, United States
Well we finally got us a real vaping store in town. I haven't been in yet but they announced their black friday deals on a facebook group I am. Of course I am broke but I asked them how much their juices normally run. Here is what the lady replied back said.

"We make all our own juice. All of our juice is premium juice which has steeped for 30-45 days peior to botteling. 50/50, 15ml $9.49 30ml 17.49 50ml 24.99"

Then right after she posted this.

"High vg reserve line 18.99 for 30ml, doc browns line 21.99 for 30ml"

I commented back about how high the price is. She did say they have a lot of satisfied customers which in this town I believe because many here are stupid enough to pay out what Low Bob's Discount Tobacco charges and some even get theirs from Speedway Gas Station. lol. Funny thing is how much more expensive this is then what I pay from Vapewild. I doubt I am the only one here to order from there. lol. I do still want to go in sometime and check out what hardware they got though. But I doubt I'll ever buy juice from there unless it is on sale. I was bored and thought I'd share this with everyone. For those who don't know where I am at, I am in Lebanon, IN. lol

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Well we finally got us a real vaping store in town. I haven't been in yet but they announced their black friday deals on a facebook group I am. Of course I am broke but I asked them how much their juices normally run. Here is what the lady replied back said.

"We make all our own juice. All of our juice is premium juice which has steeped for 30-45 days peior to botteling. 50/50, 15ml $9.49 30ml 17.49 50ml 24.99"

I commented back about how high the price is. She did say they have a lot of satisfied customers which in this town I believe because many here are stupid enough to pay out what Low Bob's Discount Tobacco charges and some even get theirs from Speedway Gas Station. lol. Funny thing is how much more expensive this is then what I pay from Vapewild. I doubt I am the only one here to order from there. lol. I do still want to go in sometime and check out what hardware they got though. But I doubt I'll ever buy juice from there unless it is on sale. I was bored and thought I'd share this with everyone. For those who don't know where I am at, I am in Lebanon, IN. lol

The new Indiana vaping regs kick in next July, after that we won't be able to buy it on-line. You might be grateful you have a vape shop after that, even if their prices are a little high.

At $20 for 30 mls you could get a liter of 100ml nicotine for the price of 3 bottles this weekend in the NN sale. Even if you don't DIY right now you could invest in a liter for the future when your options might be very limited. A liter could last you for several years.

James Wilson

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014
The new Indiana vaping regs kick in next July, after that we won't be able to buy it on-line. You might be grateful you have a vape shop after that, even if their prices are a little high.

At $20 for 30 mls you could get a liter of 100ml nicotine for the price of 3 bottles this weekend in the NN sale. Even if you don't DIY right now you could invest in a liter for the future when your options might be very limited. A liter could last you for several years.

Actually as long as the store complies with the regulations Indiana sets up, they can still sell to those in Indiana. Many of them are doing just that.

hiya0412

Mar 23, 2015
Charlottesville, va
Yeh... local vape shops are all good for socializing and just generally advancing the vape community, but the price! I remember buying a knock-off VTC3 for ten bucks when I was stupid enough to not know the difference. (You know, the bottom negative side, legit ones are flat when fake ones are protruding outward slightly) It leaked whenever I charged the battery haha. Well, I think they didn't know they were selling fake ones themselves so no harsh feelings on that. I'm just talking about the steep prices most of them charge compared to the quality of the product itself including e juices, mods, and rdas.

Reactions: thetrucker

Devn

Nov 12, 2015

This sounds a little cheap to me for a B&m...

James Wilson

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014
This sounds a little cheap to me for a B&m...

Not really. It is pretty expensive even for a B&M. At least in this area. There are others in other towns that offer cheaper prices then this. What frustrates me the most with this one though is these are house blends. So you know they aren't paying much to make them to begin with. The regulations going into effect may effect the price a bit, but damn that is still too high. Also add in the fact they are only available in 50/50. The only plus side would it being pre-steeped. But I don't mind steeping my own juices. Perhaps they may end up getting other lines of juices in besides what they mentioned. But generally house blends are the cheapest. So if this is their cheapest I hate to imagine how much they would charge for other juices. One thing nice though is the owner didn't seem to get mad when I mentioned I can get the juices cheaper online. I still plan on checking it out and getting new and old vapors in town to at least check it out. What worries me is when I see prices like this, it makes me think of the shops out there that are only in it to try to cash in on vaping and don't really care about their customers or even know much about the products they are selling. I have been wanting a good B&M in this town ever since I started vaping. I never had a place I could go where people could teach me about vaping when I started last year. Instead I had to take to going online and ended up finding this forum. This was the best thing that could have happened for me as a vapor. But I have always wanted a good B&M I could visit and it would be nice to have one for newer vapors who might be in town. However if this place were to turn out like some of the other places just looking to cash in on vaping, it could hurt them instead of helping. Here is what I am currently paying on juice online in case anyone is curious.

10 ml: $2.99
20 ml: $4.99
30 ml: $6.99
60 ml: $11.99
120 ml: $19.99
240 ml: $34.99
480 ml: $59.99

It would make no sense at all for me to go into their store for full price juice. I don't care if they call it premium. In my experience that is just a name. I told a friend of mine about their prices though. He lived in Brownsburg, IN and goes between a shop in Avon and online. When he saw those prices he said f that. He said he would rather go to that shop in Avon. I am not surprised it is cheaper though. One of the co-owners of the store is a pretty good guy who is a vapor himself and looks out for customers. I used to chat with the guy on facebook back when he started up his business in a flea market. lol. He wanted to have a regular shop and found someone to go into business with him. Their shop is also already adhering to the new regulations that are going into place and they aren't overcharging. From what I understand they get good business too. I'd go there myself but it isn't worth the gas it would take to get there. It isn't too far but unless I am going there to buy in bulk, it's better for me to order online. I know a shop in Brownsburg I like as well but once again, better financially to just order online. I am hoping when I do end up stopping in this new shop that the rest of their prices are at least reasonable. It would be nice to just pick up my coils in a shop rather then order online. Same with mods and tanks. I don't mind paying a little bit extra for stuff (including juice) but I refuse to pay double or more what I could get cheaper online. I'd like to also add that on my last order of juice on vapewild, i ordered 130 ml total of juice. Came to around 31 or so. I forget the exact number. I got some 20 ml bottles and a 30 ml bottle to get it above 30 for free shipping. They sent me 4 10 ml bottles of juice for free. 2 being mystery flavors they are testing. 2 being random ones from their line. One of which I had been wanting to try anyways. They had the same amount of nic and almost the same amount of vg/pg. I say almost only because it was 65 vg and on the ones I ordered i went with 80 lol. Still 170 ml of juice for about 31 is a hell of a deal. Not to mention their juice is pretty damn good. I still need to look into if they will still be accepting to Indiana after July though. One of my other favorites CJVapors has already said they won't be. They are smaller though and can't afford to do it. The owners are really nice though. I have chatted with them a few times. If worst comes to worst though there is always Mt. Baker. Not all their juices are good, but they do have some good ones and they have already confirmed they will be adhering to our regulations going into effect here so they can continue to sell to people in Indiana. I'd much rather order juice from them then pay what that B&M wants for their juices.

Reactions: englishmick

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I still need to look into if they will still be accepting to Indiana after July though. One of my other favorites CJVapors has already said they won't be. They are smaller though and can't afford to do it. The owners are really nice though. I have chatted with them a few times. If worst comes to worst though there is always Mt. Baker. Not all their juices are good, but they do have some good ones and they have already confirmed they will be adhering to our regulations going into effect here so they can continue to sell to people in Indiana. I'd much rather order juice from them then pay what that B&M wants for their juices.

That's interesting. Appreciate the information. I hadn't heard about any vendors who had made a decision either way about selling in Indiana after the regs come in. Please let us know anything else you find out.

My understanding of the regs was that out of State vendors who complied with the rules would still only be permitted to sell to in State vendors such as vape shops, but not directly to individual users. Did you hear anything on this aspect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread