• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody here staying in the West part? Fall In here please (Singapore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

natgw

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Singapore
good good. next time if u wanna ship in anything from there, can pm me. me stay near your area. we can share shipping! :D

sheldon i suggest u and x3mevil buy from healthcabin in future.. price in usd and so much cheaper than other websites.. and they can provide the same shipping method as Janty upon request. so u 2 can share shipping and order.

they are selling geniune Joyetech stuff. and Joye is the manufacturer of other brands like ovale, tornado, totally wicked, cignot, and janty.

just that other brands and company print their own logo and sell it at a higher price..

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Partly Correct,
Yes, Janty eGo was designed by Janty development, Developed and designed by Janty, assembled in China under supervision of Janty which is Joye.
The Janty eGo has now been on the market for over a year since end 2009, and has many imitations/clones Manufactured by many others due to its looks and popularity.
Janty Tank system atomizer is designed from Janty Korea and make in Joye

Janty World Electronic Cigarettes - E-liquids - E-Cig - Beware of copies! - Janty World Electronic Cigarettes - E-liquids - E-Cig | Janty World Electronic Cigarettes - E-liquids - E-Cig

sheldon i suggest u and x3mevil buy from healthcabin in future.. price in usd and so much cheaper than other websites.. and they can provide the same shipping method as Janty upon request. so u 2 can share shipping and order.

they are selling geniune Joyetech stuff. and Joye is the manufacturer of other brands like ovale, tornado, totally wicked, cignot, and janty.

just that other brands and company print their own logo and sell it at a higher price..

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
Partly Correct,
Yes, Janty eGo was designed by Janty development, Developed and designed by Janty, assembled in China under supervision of Janty which is Joye.
The Janty eGo has now been on the market for over a year since end 2009, and has many imitations/clones Manufactured by many others due to its looks and popularity.
Janty Tank system atomizer is designed from Janty Korea and make in Joye

Janty World Electronic Cigarettes - E-liquids - E-Cig - Beware of copies! - Janty World Electronic Cigarettes - E-liquids - E-Cig | Janty World Electronic Cigarettes - E-liquids - E-Cig

I dont understand..

- Assembled in China under supervision of Janty which is Joye

So Janty is Joye or using Joye technology dress in Janty clothing?

If that is so, consumers are paying more for basically the branding isnt it since internal parts is by Joye..Something we can get at a better price from other sources.

Pls correct me if i'm wrong.

Last edited:

natgw

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Singapore
I dont understand..

- Assembled in China under supervision of Janty which is Joye

So Janty is Joye or using Joye technology dress in Janty clothing?

If that is so, consumers are paying more for basically the branding isnt it since internal parts is by Joye..Something we can get at a better price from other sources.

Pls correct me if i'm wrong.

yes Janty designed the eGo; which was basically a cone cover and bigger battery. and Joye is the manufacturer for most, if not all of the eGo e-cigs other brands are selling. So basically, yes, people are paying extra money for just brand and a couple of design printed.

functionality wise. its all the same. cause its all produced by 1 manufacturer.

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
yes Janty designed the eGo; which was basically a cone cover and bigger battery. and Joye is the manufacturer for most, if not all of the eGo e-cigs other brands are selling. So basically, yes, people are paying extra money for just brand and a couple of design printed.

Ok..

So LONG LIVE JANTY ~~~

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Janty designed the eGo and allows Joye to sell to the Market at a cheaper price. At the Same time Janty gathers Feedback complain etc and perfected it. This is the way for the past years. even for the eGo Jets.

It's ok to buy from Joye and some Chinese janty Knock off. They are really Cheap on those Chinese Webshop online.
But they are not Janty.

JantyWorld

natgw

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Singapore
yea we wouldnt recommend people from buying some chinese janty knock off. but i would definitely recommend people here to buy from Joye; which perfected their products after gather feedback from Janty.

Joye products are not Janty definitely, they are the same, but just cheaper. Cause Joye produce for Janty, but Janty marks up the price for brand.

HealthCabin

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
No,
Janty eGo dura Atty are not made by Joye. They are Specially Designed and make else where.
Joye does indeed manufacture the Janty products, but the ones sold by Janty are held to higher manufacturing quality.
Joye Finishing and Janty Finishing is not 100% same as well. Eg: the Rubbery Finishing on Janty is much more smoother.

Janty does their Quality Control but Joye Don't.

natgw

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Singapore
No,
Janty eGo dura Atty are not made by Joye. They are Specially Designed and make else where.
Joye does indeed manufacture the Janty products, but the ones sold by Janty are held to higher manufacturing quality.
Joye Finishing and Janty Finishing is not 100% same as well. Eg: the Rubbery Finishing on Janty is much more smoother.

Janty does their Quality Control but Joye Don't.

no wonder most of my ego dura atty going to die already after using such a short while..

now my joye products are surviving longer than janty's. and sylvester's janty battery died after 1 week.

yea Janty does their Quality Control indeed. at what level, that is another story. haha

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
If you get from Jtsasia, Pls email Singapore@Jantyworld.com and it will be easier.
Please Quote your last invoice number and your parts will be replaced.

Ok..I heard from sylvester that his Janty eGo battery went dead after 1 week.Did Janty provide any replacement for that or for the matter of better quality control?

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
what happen to your eGo Dura Atty? LR or non-LR? you should send an email to Complain on that.
Mostly they will send replacement.
no wonder most of my ego dura atty going to die already after using such a short while..

now my joye products are surviving longer than janty's. and sylvester's janty battery died after 1 week.

yea Janty does their Quality Control indeed. at what level, that is another story. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread