510 kits and parts suppliers (links ONLY, no discussion please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran

nocigs4me

Jan 10, 2011
Washington
E-Cigarette-USA.Com New Starter Kit E-Cigs, Electronic Smoking, ECigarettes
ADV_Mini_Pack-350.jpg

Where I got my first 510

Vinny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
When this thread started, the 510 was new and hard to find. Then the 510 was everywhere. Now the 510 is being phased out in many places and becoming hard to find again.

A slice of history!

Edited to add: Oops! Just noticed this was not a thread for discussion, only listing. Very sorry! mods feel free dot delete this post. Again, I'm sorry. I followed a link to the end of the thread and didn't realize what it was until I had already posted.

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Every time I see my name as the last poster to this thread, I feel guilty for posting on a thread that I shouldn't have. So, I've decided to come back and share a really good find.

I had been looking for a while for a PCC for my 280mah 510's. I don't like the ones that only hold the battery being charged plus a few cartridges. I wanted a PCC that holds a second battery plus an atty or carto with drip tip.

I had found one at Health Cabin, but didn't want to pay $16 shipping. Then, finally, I found one at LiteCigUSA. It's even marked down to $19.95! Here's the link: Joye Mega 510 PCC

Now I feel absolved of my guilt. Enjoy!

Last edited:

googolite

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 6, 2012
HK
www.ecigaretteretail.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Every time I see my name as the last poster to this thread, I feel guilty for posting on a thread that I shouldn't have.

lol

Sometimes, someone posts something and you think, " It's nice to know this feeling is not just a 'me' thing"

P.S. I am trying to not feel quilty about posting since this thread was old. -ish. 9 months unused and getting a bit dusty.

I really like LIBERTY FLIGHTS ( hardware ) ego 510 batteries but my bank has a bad habit of shutting of my debit thinking I have been hacked since the web/paysite is UK. :blink: I wish I knew a way around that.

Electronic Cigarette - Batteries - eGo Batteries

Last edited:

Karenana

Moved On
Apr 16, 2014
Chino hills, CA, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread