The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

510 kits and parts suppliers (links ONLY, no discussion please)

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by testerjtester, May 11, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Celestino

Celestino Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 4, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL USA
  2. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    After a bunch of looking I found ecigsupply had both regular and hv atty's for decent prices and bought some from them -- had a good liquid sale on right now also....:)

3. joe555

joe555 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    europe
  4. Lisaf01

Lisaf01 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    UK
    Cloud 9 Vaping - Come in from the cold
    SLB 510s - Shipping worldwide - Starter kits £29.75.

Plus, our own specced high voltage (HV), Very high voltage (VHV) and Low res (LV) 510 atomisers are also available.

5. nocigs4me

nocigs4me Full Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Washington
  6. ashora

ashora Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
  7. Candice

Candice Guest

8. Poul

Poul Guest

9. Vinny
    This message by Vinny has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jun 13, 2012, Reason: unregistered supplier.
    Jun 12, 2012
  10. vapordad

vapordad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2009
    Oak Park, IL -- USA
  11. Vixxen

Vixxen Full Member

Feb 2, 2012
    United States
  12. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
  13. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    When this thread started, the 510 was new and hard to find. Then the 510 was everywhere. Now the 510 is being phased out in many places and becoming hard to find again.

A slice of history!

Edited to add: Oops! Just noticed this was not a thread for discussion, only listing. Very sorry! Mods feel free dot delete this post. Again, I'm sorry. I followed a link to the end of the thread and didn't realize what it was until I had already posted.

14. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Every time I see my name as the last poster to this thread, I feel guilty for posting on a thread that I shouldn't have. So, I've decided to come back and share a really good find.

I had been looking for a while for a PCC for my 280mah 510's. I don't like the ones that only hold the battery being charged plus a few cartridges. I wanted a PCC that holds a second battery plus an atty or carto with drip tip.

I had found one at Health Cabin, but didn't want to pay $16 shipping. Then, finally, I found one at LiteCigUSA. It's even marked down to $19.95! Here's the link: Joye Mega 510 PCC

Now I feel absolved of my guilt. Enjoy!

15. googolite
    This message by googolite has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 8, 2013, Reason: unregistered supplier.
    Dec 13, 2012
  16. patoperator

patoperator Full Member

One of my favorites is
    aquavaporcigs.com
    lots of 510 parts and kits

Broadway NC

17. greenie

greenie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    Pacific Northwest
    lol

Sometimes, someone posts something and you think, " It's nice to know this feeling is not just a 'me' thing"

P.S. I am trying to not feel quilty about posting since this thread was old. -ish. 9 months unused and getting a bit dusty.

I really like LIBERTY FLIGHTS ( hardware ) ego 510 batteries but my bank has a bad habit of shutting of my debit thinking I have been hacked since the web/paysite is UK. :blink: I wish I knew a way around that.

Electronic Cigarette - Batteries - eGo Batteries

18. Karenana
    This message by Karenana has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 6, 2014, Reason: Forum Rules.
    May 5, 2014