• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody Interested In Meetups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I could def. look into that for ya. I only have 5 acres of woods out here but a friend of mine has a real nice archery range in Brooklyn (MI) and I'm sure he can give me some suggestions. We're near the north west corner of Lenawee county where it butts up to jackson and Hil...ale counties. Don't hunt anymore myself but I might be able to help you out.

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Damn! I'm right around the corner! Wheaton rd. 1/2 way between Miller hwy. (Deermeyer) and Silver Lake hwy (which is the extension of Kelly rd.). Small world. The archery range is on Cement City. Guy who owns it's name is Tracey Weaver. Gotta call me next time you're comin' out this way. I'll PM ya my cell. I'm makin' mods now. Hope to have them on the market soon. You'll have to check out my little shop.

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
i have two 901 Prodigy 5 volt & USB pass-thru from Puresmoker. glad to know you are a modder. might have you take a look at one of my devices, it's acting up. i got a couple old 901 auto batt's , been hanging onto cause i know the modders use the connections. maybe you build me something in 901, that use's two rcr-123a batterys. i will be up to Brooklyn within the next week or so. for sure i give you a call.
i am going to P.M. my digits, if you ever head towards Monroe, give me a ring also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread