Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Never hurts to have a back up, if you can swing it. :)

yeah, have a few tanks on the way so I'm mentally justifying it to myself that I'll need the "proper tools" to help me build better.

All BS of course, but shhhhh, don't tell my gearlust.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I use these atty stands to hold extra atties :)

P1020271.JPG

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
I have a bunch of the aluminum holders that I got for .95 each but these or yours aren't heavy enough to keep a deck from moving around when you are coil wrangling.
I was looking for bigger and heavier stands. Kinda like the ones that one of the YouTube reviewers has... Mike's vape? He called them... Er... Nipples coz they looked like giant wooden nipples I guess, if nipples were the size of oranges. [emoji38]
In one video he provided a link to one guy who makes them, but when I checked out his FB page, they're discontinued.
But given the comparative prices and features, a CM tab seems more value for money.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Yeah, I could make nice wooden ones all day, and probably sell them as fast as I can make them, but why? But the time I track down and pay for the wood (people will want high quality woods), put in my time, cost and time to stain them, I doubt I could make them for less than $50, probably more, I can't see charging people for that when you can buy something with a lot more functionality, for less money!
I could most likely do alum or brass for a lot less, but when you can go buy one for little less than $1, why?
I'm at least realistic about it!

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
These guys make a heavy building stand.
Solid steel. Also good for pulling tight caps. (when you don't want to ruin a atty 510)
VapeNutt > VapeNutt
scroll down to the "Coil Building Stand"
Man, I think they're awesome!

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Reactions: puffon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread