Anybody using a 521 tab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I've had my CM521 for a while now and with my wonky/shaky hands, it is a must for building!

Storing attys so they aren't rolling around? Problem solved:

Vape Stand 2.jpg

Wally World wood stand for around $5 and drill some holes. Works just fine for me!

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I've had my CM521 for a while now and with my wonky/shaky hands, it is a must for building!

Storing attys so they aren't rolling around? Problem solved:

View attachment 593007

Wally World wood stand for around $5 and drill some holes. Works just fine for me!

Those stands look great, what dept. are they in?

Reactions: OlderNDirt

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I like and have been using the coilmaster I have had for months now. I think I got it for less than $30 when it was still very new. mine reads accuratley and have had no problems what so ever (knock on wood) I did have a few cheapo ones but they either bit the dust or were given to people that were building without one.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
I wish either the GV or CM were cheap here... Coil Master 521 Tab by Coilmaster at DashVapes.com
but I did get the CM over a month ago... I love building on it and not risking hitting that damned firing pin at the wrong time, as I'm doing the last few burn and pinches and changing my grip on the mod... I love being able to charge the battery for the mod while I'm building for it. to me it was a need and not a want, it made the building easier, when one of my hands doesn't work right due to nerve damage.

IMG_0276.JPG
I've owned and exclusively use my CoilMaster 521 Tab for over a year. I've checked resistance and tidied up dozens of builds with it flawlessly. I love it! I use a Vape Nut (approx
1-3/4" dia. X 1-1/8" solid heavy block of steel with a silicone non slip base) to build on. (What I really want is a custom Tenderfoot Stand in the bowl design to catch snipped wires but he's only on Facebook and I refuse to allow Facebook to invade my privacy and sell my information to whoever they wish). Tenderfoot Stands offers the nipple style like Mike Vapes has, but he also makes a bowl version that looks much more useful to me. I'd love to find an email address for Tenderfoot Stands.
Can't go wrong with the CoilMaster 521 Tab.. It's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread