Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I'm just wondering how it's possible that they never made Kabuki rta? I bet it would sell like crazy. I hate using any other coils then ones I made.
The VVTF will work but it absolutely sucks.

I agree though, a GOOD RBA for Kabuki/nautilus would sell like crazy. Maybe the small size makes designing a good build deck too difficult? Dunno. Good question though.

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Back to the original topic... I just bought two 510/P3 Kabuki, after a lot of pondering, and I am really satisfied. And, I rarely am. Was surprised there is no markings or branding of any kind... In a aftertought, I believe no markings are better than the trash can so prominently visible on all Nautiluses.
All in all, a great MTL tank...

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
The VVTF will work but it absolutely sucks.

I agree though, a GOOD RBA for Kabuki/Nautilus would sell like crazy. Maybe the small size makes designing a good build deck too difficult? Dunno. Good question though.

It shouldn't be. As I read Kabuki is 22mm and 37.2mm in height with 3ml capacity.

For example In'sane RTA is 22mm and 29mm in height with drip tip and holds 2ml.

GetImage.ashx

GetImage.ashx

GetImage.ashx

GetImage.ashx

Beside quality which is absolutely first criteria when buying gear second is aesthetics. So I would gladly buy Kabuki RTA even if it holds only 2ml of liquid as there's no big deal in refilling few more times per day they usual.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
And here's the parts of a Kabuki, including a Nautilus BVC Coil.

kabukiapart..jpg

As you can see, the only way for their to be a deck is to have one the size of the Nauti coil casing -- and here's what has been done:

VVTF.jpg

Actually, the Kabuki overall looks much like my nano early Kayfun's.....and I'm sure there are or have been several others that look quite similar. HOH has stated that they will not be making a Kabuki RBA version......and they can't, unless they farmed it out to another country as Kabuki is USA made.

Attachments

• NautiCoil.jpg
    NautiCoil.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 51

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
And here's the parts of a Kabuki, including a Nautilus BVC Coil.

View attachment 634809

As you can see, the only way for their to be a deck is to have one the size of the Nauti coil casing -- and here's what has been done:

View attachment 634813

Actually, the Kabuki overall looks much like my nano early Kayfun's.....and I'm sure there are or have been several others that look quite similar. HOH has stated that they will not be making a Kabuki RBA version......and they can't, unless they farmed it out to another country as Kabuki is USA made.

Ive got the 510 and P3 Kabuki's, as fate would have it, Today the last vapemail arrived from ProVape with a couple additional replacement chimneys (just in case). Are you looking for another one of Zens atty's, that affords Build deck?
If so I recommend going direct to the website or FB.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
On the Aspire website you can order the Nautilus 2. Shipping is showing mid to late February but who knows. I may get one at some point although I do find them goofy looking.

The Pacer might be a little cuter ;)

I did see that on the first post and looked at them, but as was pointed out (correctly me thinks) I plan to wait a bit and hope they come a bit closer after release.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Offered without comment or judgement: I just received an email from the Zen Factory outlet offering a brand new shiny topper that does not, and cannot, use eliquid. Yes, the (vape) world is changing. It's using an asian-type name but I have no idea if it is a product from Zen.
I dawned on me that I was familiar with the name...a Rokkaku is a Japanese tradition Kite, which is known for its great lifting power and stability...it is a six sided kite and traditionally has bold faces of warriors on the sail.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I dawned on me that I was familiar with the name...a Rokkaku is a Japanese tradition Kite, which is known for its great lifting power and stability...it is a six sided kite and traditionally has bold faces of warriors on the sail.
Viva la...

Higher than a Kite!!!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

A veritable font, you! (well done, E-D!)

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Just ordered a pack of the new 0.7 coils to try !
Anybody tried them yet would be interested in any feedback :)

Please , post how they work. I was wondering the other day if they could be used with the Kabuki .

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I have been using the 0.7 ohm coils for a couple of months with only a couple of my eliquids because they are more expensive than the 1.6 or 1.8 ohm coils. I was able to get a good price through one of my local B&Ms. Although I did not buy mine from ShopMVG their price is lower than the other vendors selling these. Aspire Nautilus/Mini BVC Coil 5-Pack — MVG has a pop-up offer of 15% off for first time buyers. Every other vendor is selling the 0.7 ohm coils for $15-16. Vendors can not buy these coils directly from Aspire and have to go through a distributor. With the announcement that Aspire is releasing the Nautilus 2 tanks as well as the 0.7 ohm coils, hopefully this will change as well as the price.

The 0.7s fit the P3 Kabuki. If you want to use these with the 510 Kabuki, you will need to swap out the coil pin from a 1.8 or 1.6 ohm coil. If it matters to you the pin on the 0.7 ohm coils give just a little more air flow so you will lose this if you swap out the pin. Even though the 0.7s are rated at 18-23 watts, I use them at around 14 watts so more of a lukewarm vape for me.

As far as comparing the 0.7 ohms to the Triton Mini coils, I only tried these for a very short time awhile ago basically to try them out and I think they were the 1.8 ohm version.

Bottom line — I like these coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread