Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Especially with the newly announced Nautilus 2 — Aspire - Aspire Nautilus 2.

8.png

:facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Love those labels...smh...

"Love" being in the sarcastic sense, I expect.

Are not door-handles "addictive" to some? Should all of THEM be labeled too?

Why stop there, even? Let's just label EVERYTHING. Companies could save money since there would be just one universal label - like TV remotes!
"This thing might be harmful, in some way, shape or form, especially if you're a complete idiot. So please be careful - and don't sue us."

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Why stop there, even? Let's just label EVERYTHING. Companies could save money since there would be just one universal label - like TV remotes!
"This thing might be harmful, in some way, shape or form, especially if you're a complete idiot. So please be careful - and don't sue us."

yes...total sarcasm

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

You mean like California and their Proposition #65? I looked up their list: The Proposition 65 List

42 pages long :facepalm:

Oh, and since EVERYTHING has that label on it, how many don't really 'see' the label anymore?

That worked out well <double :facepalm:>

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You mean like California and their Proposition #65? I looked up their list: The Proposition 65 List

42 pages long :facepalm:

Oh, and since EVERYTHING has that label on it, how many don't really 'see' the label anymore?

That worked out well <double :facepalm:>

I received this note with MOD (no juice, nor ANYTHING else...) that I order from UTAH. I was stunned.

World gone mad.

IMG_20170201_184508 (Medium).jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I received this note with MOD (no juice, nor ANYTHING else...) that I order from UTAH. I was stunned.

World gone mad.

View attachment 634499

Sadly, ladies and gents, we are SO accustomed to the warnings that we DON'T see them anymore. SMH.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Wonder where we can buy one (backup just-in-case) needs?

On the Aspire website you can order the Nautilus 2. Shipping is showing mid to late February but who knows. I may get one at some point although I do find them goofy looking.

The Pacer might be a little cuter ;)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
On the Aspire website you can order the Nautilus 2. Shipping is showing mid to late February but who knows. I may get one at some point although I do find them goofy looking.

The Pacer might be a little cuter ;)
I ordered one today for my wife. Smart that it can use Nautilus BVC coils. We use Triton Minis, Nautilus Minis and Kabukis, so this was a nobrainer for under $20.

Says 2 week lead time. We shall see....

$19.62 Authentic Aspire Nautilus 2 Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer - 2ml / 0.7ohm / aluminium + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Ima wait for my local vape shop to have it... $29.95

LOLz
I would generally do the same as I like to support local business but I had a $10 FT credit and didn't really need anything else. I bought my wife a Sigelei Swallowtail mod yesterday at the local B&M. Absolutely amazing little mod. She loves it but won't give up her zombie P3. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread