• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anyone done business with fastech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush808

Feb 16, 2013
Socal
ordered charger (WF188), stardusts (7pack) and clone RBA (Cobra) last week thursday... usps says its at San francisco. probably be here before my Alice in Vapeland order (a week b4) haha... ehhh uhhhh :unsure: .

Thinking of getting their 6axxis PS3 remote, prices are ridiculous.

Edit*
The charger was shipped in a separate box and tracking #... not sure if that matters but it happened.

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
i found stuff i want, but dont find them on our vendor list...also at checkout hong kong is checked off instead of us. is this a foriegn company? anyone been burned? thanks in advance.

Vapor Joe is blogging about them all the time. Many, many have purchased goods from FastTech (including me) and they r (1)Shipping FREE; (2)Shipping fast, how much better can it get? Relax, ur deal will go thru & smooth.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I just got my first order from them this week, 3 of those RBAs. They look really nice. I haven't used them yet, today I'll rinse them and check them out, but I got 1.3 ohms on one and the mesh wick and coil are tight. It took 2 weeks to get here, so not bad at all considering it's free shipping from the other side of the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread