Not open for further replies.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Oh they are all on a slow boat from China

Due to new regulations...they are all sitting in a HUGE pile getting x-rayed...which means it will be weeks before they are even PUT on that slow boat from China

To be more accurate they are in a huge pile being X-rayed (delays seem to be about a week to ten days at this stage) before being put on a jet plane to its destination country.

Lithium batteries seem to be the main focus, not mods even if they are like egos with a battery, I don't know what other companies are doing but FT are refunding any shipments that get turned back.

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
Thanks for all the info guys. What's the beef with juice and batteries anyway? They just want them to go DHL instead of the China post?

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

i upgraded my shipping to DHL express but am also facing the same issue. the best we can do is just to be patient and wait i guess.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
The hold up has nothing to do with the company. It's Hong Kong post to blame.

And you know Diddly about VaporBreak - this is a common issue with Min. Get the tracking, to show shipping as claimed on the site......then scramble to fill the order once the item is acquired. Been there, done that at least 4 of 10 orders. No more!

Tracking number issue has NOTHING to do with actual RECEIPT of GOODS for SHIPMENT - Same as USPS on line postage!

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
And you know Diddly about VaporBreak - this is a common issue with Min. Get the tracking, to show shipping as claimed on the site......then scramble to fill the order once the item is acquired. Been there, done that at least 4 of 10 orders. No more!

Tracking number issue has NOTHING to do with actual RECEIPT of GOODS for SHIPMENT - Same as USPS on line postage!

Yeah... I have no idea what any of what you said means. I do know that I ordered it on the 2nd of this month, they emailed me it had shipped, and I still cannot track it. I do not expect it to arrive. There may be some big problem with shipping from China, and that's all I need to know.

It may have something to do with the FDA crusading to ban e-cigs, or it may just be that they are all screwed up over there with the level of business that has come their way. Either way, it's not in my interest to do business with them since I am not getting what I paid for and cannot even track it two weeks after they emailed me it had shipped.

I'm done with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread