anyone else have problems with the provape site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psl_shawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
Florida
i'm not really complaining and it could totally just be my system , altho i do not have a problem anywhere else, but everytime i try to surf around on the provape site my internet explorer quits responding, and i have to close the whole window and start over.

sometimes it happens right away sometimes i get to open a couple links before it freezes up, if it's just me then fine but if it happens to others too might want to have it looked at so you don't loose wandering customers.

it is frustrating cuss i love to surf around and drool over the wonderful toys i might someday have :)

fmx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2010
Seattle, WA
i'm not really complaining and it could totally just be my system , altho i do not have a problem anywhere else, but everytime i try to surf around on the provape site my internet explorer quits responding, and i have to close the whole window and start over.

sometimes it happens right away sometimes i get to open a couple links before it freezes up, if it's just me then fine but if it happens to others too might want to have it looked at so you don't loose wandering customers.

it is frustrating cuss i love to surf around and drool over the wonderful toys i might someday have :)
Thanks for your feedback on the site Shawn. I haven't heard any other complaints but I will certainly keep an eye out now. Feel free to PM me if you have any further issues with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread