Anyone else have vape dreams??

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no question that I'm obsessed with vaping, but I never dream about it. I've spent almost $2000 on vape gear since I started a month ago, I almost wet my pants building my first coil last night, I smile after every hit (sometimes during) But like smoking, never dream of it.

GD you are no peasant, Peasant Puffer! 2k on vape gear in one month???!!?!?! I may have spent about $300 since christmas, lats few months I haven't been spending anything - doing DIY liquid and pretty satisfied with my two mech mods with drippers.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Funny I ran across this.. yes, just last night I had a vape related dream. I dreamed that I created a wireless induction e-pipe, and juice got in the induction coils causing it to short. This happened while I was at the beach, and the sand had scratched the protective plastic, which is what caused the short... it started to smoke in my hand, and I remembered smelling the guava ejuice and electrical burning. I threw it down and ran for the car (dunno what for, but it was an emergency) I know there was more in the dream, but can't remember all of it.

beebz

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
New Vienna Ohio
wow - I dream I'm in school, reoccurring all my years of my older life. I ALWAYS lose my schedule. I wander and wander and never know where I am going. I can never find my locker. Nor do I have the piece of paper with the combination.. Reoccurring like mad . . .
It's always so real.

I never ever dreamt about smoking. I have psycho dreams when I do prednisone, but not when I quit smoking after more than 35 years, 2 packs a day and I find that weird. Actually, I don't think I'm dreaming at all lately. Maybe because I'm not sleeping much either. Anyway, I enjoyed your post.
I have many many reoccurring "sets" of dreams . . .
~Barbara~

Don't read this if you don't care and I certainly wouldn't blame you but I have my device right by the computer so when I feel like a vape I also happen to peruse the forum and frequently something catches my attention, like right now:

I have had a persistent and troubling dream most of my quite long life. I am in a high school setting and one class is over and I have about five minutes to get to the next class so I head outside to walk to the next class and sneak a smoke and inevitably I get lost and manage to break my cigarette and summer turns to winter and I am wandering in this immense parking lot looking for my car and I can't remember what it looks like and I just wander and struggle through the snow endlessly. I have this same dream all the time and it really irritates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread