Anyone else having eliquid availability problems!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
South Dakota
So I am just about ready to go back to smoking analogs because HEY!! At least they are available!:) But seriously all the flavors I love, that used to NEVER be a problem to get, all of sudden are never in stock, the stores are closed, and when they reopen I check and check and check daily and they are "Reached Capacity" or "Closed for orders reopen blah blah blah" Or there is always a ZERO quantity. Yes there are like 2 flavors left like triple 5 from backwoods brew or copper creek house blend I can still get my hands on and I guess I should just be happy and just vape only that! lol. Time to look at other flavors and other juice sites perhaps too. But even devices are getting harder and harder to find. It's kind of a bummer!

candik

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Central, New Jersey
DIY is def the way to go if you are so inclined! If you know how to measure, are able to use one of the many many e juice calculators available free online and use safety precautions, the sky is the limit! Plus, it's true, DIY ingredients are soooooo much cheaper than buying the premixed stuff and since you're making it yourself, you can create your own flavor blends and decide how strong you want the nic to be. However,,, that being said,,, there is a slight delay due to demand for nic juice from the place I ordered from. I guess that's what happens as mainstream smokers are discovering the world of vaping... (You know, people like me! :facepalm:

Last edited:

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
So I am just about ready to go back to smoking analogs because HEY!! At least they are available!:) But seriously all the flavors I love, that used to NEVER be a problem to get, all of sudden are never in stock, the stores are closed, and when they reopen I check and check and check daily and they are "Reached Capacity" or "Closed for orders reopen blah blah blah" Or there is always a ZERO quantity. Yes there are like 2 flavors left like triple 5 from backwoods brew or copper creek house blend I can still get my hands on and I guess I should just be happy and just vape only that! lol. Time to look at other flavors and other juice sites perhaps too. But even devices are getting harder and harder to find. It's kind of a bummer!

Yup...it can be frustrating sometimes. If I don't want it there is a ton in stock but as soon as I want it I can't find it. I usually end up setting aside a good part of an afternoon just to hunt for stuff.

But it's a fairly new industry and every new industry has growing pains. It'll all even out in the end.

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
Either you want to go back to analogs or you dont.............but dont blame it on juice availability. There are tons of juices available from reputable companies that are never out of stock. You need to branch out and try something new. Johnsons Creek, High Brow Vapors, Velvet Vapors, Mt Baker, etc. They are always stocked up and have great customer service.

texastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
South Dakota
Very good feedback here! Thanks for all of your replies. And your right I need to branch out and go to other sites etc. The juices I vape the most on right now are copper creek house blend, Triple 5 back woods brew, Bob'as Bounty, Malty Toffee from backwwods thats never available anymore obviously boba's the site is shut down right now. Would love to get into DIY. Well thank's everyone for your replies thats why I LOVE this forum!

I mostly order form vapehut.com and have not experience any shortage, out of stock problems there. There are a few other places that I have used/tried for reviewing their own makes and customer service and have found if they are making there own often they don;' keep a large stock so that they sell very fresh juice (which often means you can't use it right out of package and need to let it steep after you get it. In those cases I have hit out-of-stock notices and had to go with my second or third choice. Most online sites have a notification program - especially if they make their own - that will let you know when their stock is in. And often they go by how many people want to be notified when a certain flavor is in so they know when to make more so it helps when you participate in these.

While I find local retailers (smoke shoppes) often have limited number of flavors they usually have enough of the categories and enough stock in the various categories of flavors you can find something close to what you want local and for quick pickup. They usually carry known brands so you know the quality you are buying

Another way to go is to use an online retail who makes flavors when ordered and/or does custom orders even if you are ordering a know recipe rather then a combination you came up with on your own.

And yes DIY will make sure that you never run out of you favorites as you can make those yourself using their bases and flavors and mixing what you need. You can not only make the flavors you normally buy (even if its a couple of flavors mixed together and come up with your own concoctions. Like anything e-cig related you will have an initial investment that is more then buying a bottle or two of e-liquid because you have to buy accessories like empty bottles (it helps to get into the happen of saving bottles of juice you buy, clean them and use them for your own DIY flavors), pipettes for mixing and so on as well as your ingredients. But it soon pays for itself.

I got into during a time (back in the good old days) when e-juice was hard to find due to lack of retailers and so on. I DIY a lot and I also buy quite a few flavors - often to get a bottle to vape and test and then can make my own nice I know what it tastes like and what I taste in it. The initial investment pays for itself very quickly.

Totally Wicked has a very nice DIY starter kit with all the ingredients you need to make PG, VG or PG/VG mixes and it comes with 5 flavors (your choice of the flavors you get) and a very good price. There are other kits sold by other retailers (local or online) so yu should not have trouble finding the things you need. Most come with instructions on how to, you can also find them online and there are great You Tube videos that show yu how to make your own e-juice.

If you decide you want to DIY take a few minutes to go ahead an watch some e-liquid making on You Tube (search vaping or e-cig and you will see many DIY videos. Watch a couple so you know what you need and how to make your own before deciding if you want to take the step to DIY. I know a few people that got DIY setups and then before they used 1/4 of their supplies decided making their own was not right for them, but just bought the supplies before researching what yow need to do to create flavor yow are looking for that has discontinued or is always ut of stock.

KristyK

Apr 17, 2013
Higdon, AL, USA
Yep I most certainly have this problem and its been a frequent problem here lately,But I love vaping and I just keep trying and trying and I know one day i will find that all day vape, and I have tried numerous well named vendors i guess i am just picky,the juices i have tried some are horrible,some are vapable and good tasting but they just do not hit the spot of something the i really like or i have not found that juice that I just crave and want to vape all day,most i vape for hour or two and then change and try something else. i have bought 25bottles of juice in the past 30days,LOL:laugh:But i will never go back to analogs,I love my ecigs and i love to vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread