Anyone Else Mainly Using Gennies With Their NETs?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourgurnard

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
London
......& if so, How Long Are You Getting Before Your coils/Wicks are Crudded Up?

I Have n't Been Using Gennies for Very Long:- Took the Plunge With a FT Kraken Clone After Reading So Many Reports of Gennies Being Ideal For tobacco Juices, & Liked the Idea of Longevity of Wick (My NETs Gunk coils/... Cotton Wicks V. Quickly).
Using 400 Mesh...& Now 2mm S/S Rope, I Loved the Taste of My Tobacco...........For a While!! Taste Falls Off as the Coil Blackens & I'm Having to Change the Mesh Just as Often as I Was With Cotton, (No, a Dry Burn Don't Work....Un-Rolling the Mesh Reveals a Brown Coating from the NET That's Clogging it Up & Won't Remove Even by Holding it in the Gas Hob Flame!)
Am I Being Un-Realistic Here, Looking for a 'Quick Fix'?

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
depending on how the NET was extracted ( PG/VG/PGA) will result in various levels of "gunkability". I find a PGA extraction produces a cleaner vaping liquid than VG can offer. Even tho PGA style extracts does seem to vape cleaner, it is still prone to gunk up a coil in short order as compared to manufactured liquids...
I use my DIYNETs in my RSST, but I use Silica/Rayon as my wicking... dont care for the metallic afternotes I get with SS mesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread