Anyone else patheticaly alone on Memorial Day.....first 3 posts win a FREE SmokeStik disposable...but there's rules...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
The only rule is you can not have ever been sent something for free from moi' or from SmokeStik. That's it....first three...meh....make it six, people....go to SmokeStik.com....register a shipping address...then PM me with your choice of tobacco or Menthol and ONE new flavor....I'll throw in a flavored carto too. Cherry,Strawberry,Vanilla or Cappuccino...can't decide...here;s some help.

Cherry....VERY mild cherry flavor....think of getting just a whiff of granpas cherry pipe tobacco. So if your a flavor junkie this probably won't be strong enough for you. It's my favorite....but then I only vape SS tobacco or HALO Fusion now (flavorless)

Strawberry.....blow your socks off strawberry flavor. I hate fake flavors and even I like this one.

Vanilla....very similar to the Stawberry in it's subtle-ness (yaya Susie...I know it's not a word) Steve says he has tried every Vanilla under the sun including having them custom mixed and never been happy. He LOVES this one.....I do too.

Cappuccino.....frankly I don't care for it....but here is the weird thing.....ALL the men that have tried it think it's fantastic, including Steve. ALL the women who have tried it don't care for it. No joking....I really think it has to do with hormones. The flavoring that is used to give ejuice that "milk" flavor is what we react to.....so if your a lady and you have never liked that "milky" flavor before...you won't like this either. If your a guy...you'll probably love it.

I'll let this run until 6pm EST....that's because I really want these to go to people who may not be having a great day and would like a little cheering up.....after 6pm everyone else is coming home from their picnics and parades......you should be pathetic...like me.....to win this one. :blink:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I can't play, but I'm still here all alone!!
cray-1.gif

pimpcat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
SpaceKitty....I'm ....ing speechless. I'm sure the bot will censor my language....if it doesn't.......too ....ing bad.

Everyone that sent me a PM...PLEASE...you have to POST HERE.....screw it...I give up.

I got 6 PM's from 6 different people who QUALIFY so mission accomplished. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread