UPDATE!! SmokeStik Post Memorial Day Contest.....check out this fabulous new battery! In Honor of 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that day like it was yesterday, I worked 3rd shift and went home and went to bed at 7am. I got up and went to my moms house. On the way I had the raido on. I thought it was on talk tv or something because I had it on a different staition the day before (race was on). I got to my moms and asked her what the heck was going on. She told me and it really freaked me out as I have a cousin that had a office there. He had a meeting that day and his flight from Cloumbus to NY had gotten cancelled. (thank God) so he was not in the building, but he lost 3 other co workers that day. It was like war of the worlds or something on the raido I remember thinking this can't really be happening.
My son joined the USMC to go on and fight in the war. He lost the tip of his thumb which is nothing compared to the loss of so many that day and for years to come. My mom uses smoke stiks and I would love to win these for her as I know she would be proud to tell their story.

ecfwinner1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kritter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
western north carolina
I was working at a local retirement home when several people were gathered around the tv were standing watching in dead silence with a strange look on their face. I walked over to see what they were watching when the second plane hit, it was like watching a movie, no one could believe it! The rest of the work shift was one that was the saddest days of the whole time I can remember. People were crying and talking softly about it the rest of the shift, a day I am sure no one will ever forget! View attachment 62843

Last edited by a moderator:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Hello everyone!

The contest is over but I am leaving the thread open so you all can congratulate each other :) The winners are :

Post #6/librarising
Post #38/Sly9377
Post #61/jordonm41

And two special winners :
Post #7/tierrataz
Post#45/rob5482

more details to follow tomorrow

Congratulations!!! to the winners, and thank you to all who shared their stories.

Thanks for such a moving contest, LK and Bill!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey winners!!!! PM me with your cartomizer choices and your full shipping address along with phone number and email. NO you won't be contacted ever again unless you want to be. The shopping cart demands phone/email.

For cartomizers your choice is Tobacco or Menthol,16mg,12mg,6mg or Non nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread