Anyone ever tried Wizard labs? Thinking about DIY with the Flavors and VG from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I have used them but I have fallen in love with the VapingZone super concentrated and gourmet flavors because you use so little of them in a juice so I feel like it is more economical. I have tried 6 different flavors and loved everyone. Good luck to you. DIY is so much fun and really quite "addicting". :laugh:

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
+6 on Wizard Labs. Excellent product, shipping and customer service. And best prices on 10ml TFA flavor sizes.

My only beef? They don't identify flavors TFA found containing diacetyl, acetoin, or acetylproprionyl. Assuming this is important to you (as it should be, IMHO), then check against this TFA choice list before you order.

Enjoy!

Blueser

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
Diddy Wah Diddy, USA
OP, I suppose if you're wanting TPA/Lorann flavors, then WL is as good a place as any for these. If you're looking for a vendor that offers a wide variety of flavors from numerous manufacturer's you'll need to look elsewhere...RTS Vapes, ECX, onestopdiyshop...etc

Between buying all kinds of vaping related devices, commercial juice, diy flavoring etc, I can't think of any of these businesses I've purchased from that didn't have good customer service and shipped out their products in a timely manner...WL is not the exception to this...it's just good business that most all online vendors practice or go out of business.

Personally I like to buy flavors from a vendor that has a wide selection of flavors. I may want several flavors from TPA/CAP/FA/HS etc...there's a couple of stateside vendors that carry a limited selection of Inawera flavors, I'm still having to order from Poland to get everything I want in the Inawera line.

Joe Gordon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2014
Skokie, Illinois, United States
Good place in fact received my recent order of nicotine yesterday and never had a problem yet. There the cheapest I found for it. But as others have said don't offer alot of flavors. So if I need flavors too I go to vapor zone if just nic. Wizard

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

HoneyGram57

Mar 31, 2014
Kentucky
+6 on Wizard Labs. Excellent product, shipping and customer service. And best prices on 10ml TFA flavor sizes.

My only beef? They don't identify flavors TFA found containing diacetyl, acetoin, or acetylproprionyl. Assuming this is important to you (as it should be, IMHO), then check against this TFA choice list before you order.

Enjoy!

I pull up Perfumers Apprentice - The Flavor Apprentice - World of Flavors in a separate window when ordering from WL. That way I can read the descriptions of the flavors, any warnings or reviews before placing an order, but you can't beat their prices or their service.:2c:
As for flavor variety, ehh..I've got vapors tongue so until my taste comes back I'm lucky to taste strong coffee!:facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread