Anyone Found RY4 Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Thanks kate, that gives me something to work with.

Thanks Lucky, Finding RY4 isn't the problem. Finding it in VG is.

I don't suppose you guys know of an ingredients list for it? my bottle just says "RY4 High"

Vageorge, I couldn't find any on e-bay, looks like they have restricted e-liquid sales in the U.S.

Last edited:

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Thanks guys, I may try the caramel and some toffee flavors to mix with the VG. It seems no one carries VG much. I have High hopes for Jaaxx's new site. Just ordered some johnson's Creek Vanilla and a sample pack all in non-pg so I'll see what their stuff is like. I would prefer to get flavorless and mix my own but David Yang is sold out of his DIY VG liquid at the moment. Ugh. I hate waiting.

Last edited:

Nepenthy

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Cbus, Ohio
And the winner is- Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured. This tastes almost identical to RY4 and you can order it in Non-PG mix. I am also finding their original tobacco flavor pretty good but less flavor then the other.

Wow! I wish I had your taste buds,Vince. While both are pretty tasty, JC Tennesse cured tastes nothing like any Ry4 Ive ever tasted. Glad you are appeased though.

Shadowdr

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Nashville Tn.
RY4 is,
Vanilla
caramel
bavarian creme

Mixed right it is just like some of the juice I have got from vendors. I like a little extra caramel flavor but you may not. My mixture for 4ml is as follows,
8 drops caramel
6 drops vanilla
2 drops bavarian creme
add vg to 2ml mark
add 2 ml 60mg

this gives me 30mg stuff. Different vanilla flavors will change the taste, I originally used the bourbon vanilla extract but am currently using capella vanilla custard. It puts a different edge on it and I am not sure it is really better but I like it. keep in mind that bavarian creme is a very strong flavor, the one that adds the smoke flavor to the mix so keep it light. I have also used english toffee instead of caramel for a slightly sweeter mix and it is very similar. Slightly different amounts give it a slightly different taste and smell but are all similar.

Last edited:
I'm curious about why you insist on VG base. Glycerine is not approved for inhalation anywhere on the planet, where propylene glycol has been used on all tobacco products for a century and is approved for inhalation. Worried about allergies? Did you break out in a rash when you smoked? If not, why do you think you'll all of a sudden be allergic now?

Glycerine is almost universally a synthetic product. Calling it "VG" is good marketing, nothing more significant than that. Glycerine costs roughly half that of propylene glycol but "VG" and "Non-PG" liquids aren't cheaper.

Just curious about what the attraction is to glycerine..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread