• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone from Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Just got a chance to check this thread.

Yes, I'm from the West side...El Mirage and Cactus Rd's.

I agree that hitting something in Central Phoenix would be the best idea since we're all spread out...I know of a place that's vapor-friendly but I'm not sure what the weekend crowd is like...I've only been there on weekdays, after work.

Either way, I'm down for whatever as long as it doesn't conflict with work.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Yes, I'm from the West side...El Mirage and Cactus Rd's.

You are right around the corner from me. Anywhere vapor-friendly in our neighborhood? I haven't been brave enough to vape inside any of the bars or restaraunts around here yet.

I don't work (sit at home and vape Bon-Bon flavor, lol) so am up to anything you guys come up with. Weekend, weekday after (you guys) work, coffee, drinks, what ever... works for me.

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
Yay!! After boosting my post count it seems I can finally come in and say hello :)

I live and work in central phoenix in the central & thomas area. I'm thinking there are quite a few places nearby where we might be able to meet and vape. One being George & Dragon at Central and Indianschool.

If you want more to be even more public about it there are lots of places that are open on First Friday and seeing a group of us together would cause a sensation I bet.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
You are right around the corner from me. Anywhere vapor-friendly in our neighborhood? I haven't been brave enough to vape inside any of the bars or restaraunts around here yet.

I don't work (sit at home and vape Bon-Bon flavor, lol) so am up to anything you guys come up with. Weekend, weekday after (you guys) work, coffee, drinks, what ever... works for me.

The only places I ever go to in this area are Octane lounge and O2.

Both are friendly as long as they know what you're doing.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Terra - Where do you usually go on Friday after work.

Maybe we need a meeting poll... ha. I can do anytime.

Hi Lanies... yesterday was fun. Radio, did you win anything? Are you guys playing today too? Wadda waste of time LOL (Yes, I'm going to pop back in there and post. I'm a sucker for free stuff.)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi LadyLove! Yay another *chick* ha.

Hope you'll hang out here, and come to Radio's get together when he works out the details. If you click on Thread Tools above, you can subscribe to this thread so you'll get email notices when someone posts.

Are you vaping yet, or just learning about it?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Terra - Where do you usually go on Friday after work.

Maybe we need a meeting poll... ha. I can do anytime.

Hi Lanies... yesterday was fun. Radio, did you win anything? Are you guys playing today too? Wadda waste of time LOL (Yes, I'm going to pop back in there and post. I'm a sucker for free stuff.)

Ok, guys and gal. Here is the scoop. I have plenty of unopened juice. Here are the flavors in various strengths (11-36 mg's).

Marbro
Menthol
Red Bullz
Grape
Watermelon
Vanilla
Coffee
RY4
Hilton
Pineapple
Cherry
Apple
Strawberry
and Flavorless

Try them all out and see which ones you like the best. I will supply all the juice you need. I even have other goodies as well but will show them to you at the first annual Phoenix Vape Party.

Does anyone have some free time next week?

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
I won't be able to attend Wed (dave matthews concert) or Sat/Sun. But any other night works. One thought I had was the George & Dragon bar and restaurant on Central just north of Indianschool but we'd have to see if it's ok to vape there first.

I would say let's pick a spot, then each one of us call before we go. We ask if it's okay to vape in their facility before we go. If we all call separately, the 3rd or 4th call might yield a "Sure, let's see what happens, you're the x call this week regarding this" response from the manager.

Basically, whomever says yes should get our money. The companies that say no should be left out. In the end, I think that's the best approach and uses the most "power of the consumer".

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Terra said he had a Central Phoenix place he went to after work. Maybe PM him?

During the week might cut us some slack (slower crowd... mgmt. might be a tad more amiable to our vaping??).

I'm up for what ever you come up with Radio. Thanks for your generous offer of a smörgåsbord!! Yummm Everyone bring your interesting PV toys for show-n-tell if you have any (mine is a boring Penstyle).

Hey, can we set up an Arizona Group rather than being buried in the US E-SMOKER thing?? Texas has one... we're as good as Texas... lol

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

Attachments

• vip copy.jpg
    vip copy.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 28

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I forgot to put the link here on the original thread... sheesh.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/vip-vaping-phoenix.html

With everthing going on with the FDA and ECA, Electronic Cigarette Association it might be of interest to AZ residents to investigate some ways we as a group can become activists for our vaping cause. Matt Salmon (ECA President) is an Arizona boy (graduated from Mesa High School in 1976 and served as a member of the Arizona State Senate) and I think he's a great addition to our fight! The contact phone numbers on the ECA website were a Phoenix number. Very interesting!

I've signed up for ECA email information and will see what can be done in AZ to help. I hope you will as well (no matter where you live). I'll post information as I get it on the VIP forum.

BTW - Anyone can join this forum (you don't have to live in Phoenix all areas of Arizona are fine). Please hit the subscribe button. If you are a Snowbird, or are planning a visit to Arizona, come on by! So far, it's just me and DisMan, and we're getting lonely. LOL

I also started a thread in the VIP forum for AZ folks who want to sell something, or if you need to buy (I had a PM inquiry yesterday evening about local suppliers). I think we have a few Suppliers on the ECF that are from AZ so if it isn't against some rule, you can post there. Also, If someone near me had a complete equipment meltdown, I know I could loan an atty and battery/charger for a few days (especially since my passthrough finally arrived this morning)!
Vicky (aka Hellen in that damn handbasket)

M.T. Head

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Chandler, AZ
Hello fellow Zonies! Good to see a thread for Arizona Vapers to get to know each other and share our experiences and knowledge. This is my first post and I have to say that I’ve been lurking here for a couple weeks, just reading and learning. I’m looking forward to getting to know you folks.
Obviously I'm a complete newbie to the whole vaping seen, but I’m learning. Here’s how I became aware of e-cigarettes. About three weeks ago my wife and I went to Chandler Fashion Center mall. Where we came upon a Smoke Everywhere kiosk. This was our first exposure to e-cigarettes. Of course the employee working there was “smoking” or so we thought at the time and my wife’s curiosity got the better of her. We walked over to see if this guy was indeed smoking. Of course after a few questions he went though his whole spiel about e-cig’s. At this point I was thinking “this is pretty cool and will solve the smoking in the car issue we have”. Well to make a long story short we bought a version 3.0 Gold edition. Wish I had known about this site before then, I could have saved a lot of money. Oh well, I have to say that after about 3 weeks it is still going strong. My wife still smokes the analogs but has cut her use to about half. I have cut my cigar use almost completely by using it and ordered (last Saturday) myself a Screwdriver. Now I just hope I get it with all this FDA crap that’s going on. Anyway, great forum. And its nice to talk to people in the valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread